BOTH Vikings DT's Williams test POSITIVE

44 blitz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
None of that has been confirmed by the NFL thus it's heresay. It would kill the purple pukes too lose both of them....let's keep are fingers crossed.

SouthPackFan78

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I saw that on Fox pre-game but no one else is reporting it ??? I agree we should wait and see.... the Vikings would be in deep trouble without them.

retiredgrampa

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Since a bunch of other "star" players are supposedly involved, and knowing how much the Commissioner values ratings, etc., I would expect that his office drags its big feet on this. Maybe until it can no longer affect this year's schedule. After all, who knows how long the Commish has known about this and has been silent. Being just a tiny bit of a cynic, I'll bet the big money'd owners who have players involved have been bending his ear and whatever other appendage they can get hold of. So my money is on an off-season decision with minimum affect.

retiredgrampa

Cheesehead
Reaction score
On another forum, a medical doctor commented that the substance named will so completely flush the system that NO illegal substance will be found during a urine test. So steroids, marijuana, etc. use can't be detected. Now I'm not the suspicious type but I recall players using these substances before in this league and with random testing all these guys would prefer their urine be clean, wouldn't you say?

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts