1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Boston Massacre & Aftermath

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by FrankRizzo, Apr 20, 2013.

1. FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,608 / 59 / -33
    Packer Fan Since:
  2. texaspackerbacker

texaspackerbacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +58 / 12 / -7
    I think the answer to why is that they tend to discourage political discussion around here hahaha. Also, threads tend to evolve from their original content and title. Myself, I make no bones about it, I see Islamic fundamentalism as our enemy (hell, they declare us to be their enemy), and I see Muslims in general to be MUCH worse than mere innocents given a bad name by a few radicals. While it is correctly pointed out often by the liberals, wimps, and apologists, that only a small percentage of them are actually the evildoers, there is indisputably, I contend, a HUGE percentage of them who sympathize with and support those evildoers. Frank, if that other football site is PackersHome, I'm already there. If not, please mention it here. I'm always up for some good discussion, both football and politics.