Bob Costas takes a strong stance on Brett Favre !!!

majikman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:
majikman said:
Pyle,

Anything that you say about TT on this forum is automatically considered to be a "conspiracy theory" by some here.

Don't ask me why, it just is.

By the way... the word "majikman" is actually Russian for "sissyboy" but you probally already knew that.

What's the matter Phil?

Why the personal attack?

I didn't attack you...put down the bottle bub..

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
majikman said:
Philtration said:
majikman said:
Pyle,

Anything that you say about TT on this forum is automatically considered to be a "conspiracy theory" by some here.

By the way... the word "majikman" is actually Russian for "sissyboy" but you probally already knew that.

What's the matter Phil?

Why the personal attack?

Majk, don't reply like that to him. He might get all bent out of shape and post a thread stating he is done with this forum and come back when the Bears win again. Let's just let this one go and sweep it under the rug so no one gets any feelings hurt.

The conspiracy comments are old. Now thats' stuff we should have the bad word filter being used on. I mean, we all have to agree to be 13 or older on the site so saying s.h.i.t should be ... ok? however the conspiracy crap, that no one should have to be reading time after time again.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
pyledriver80 said:
Funny that I don't even see any "conspiracy theory" posts in here

Haven't checked myself, majkman or someone mentioned them. Funny isn't it. FUNNY. FUNNY that you didn't realize that. FUNNY, funny FUNNY STUFF.

:theFUNNY:

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No. noone mentioned anything about a conspiracy theory until Trom tried to change a decent debate into a "conspiracy theory" and you latched on to it like a tick. Like normal

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
majikman said:
Philtration said:
majikman said:
Pyle,

What's the matter Phil?

Why the personal attack?

I thought that you wanted to do this when you said "shut the **** up troll"

majikman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I didn't say ****....

troll...

(ps..i thought you were mad because i said Walter Payton is no Brett Favre..)

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
majikman said:
Pyle,

Wait a sec now. Pyle is not included in this as far as I've read but there are some who have said some ridiculous things about Ted Thompson and Brett Favre in general. Yes I would call what some have said conspiracies.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
porky88 said:
majikman said:
Pyle,

Wait a sec now. Pyle is not included in this as far as I've read but there are some who have said some ridiculous things about Ted Thompson and Brett Favre in general. Yes I would call what some have said conspiracies.

yep

Members online

Latest posts