Bledsoe done.

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seems kind of like Jake Plummer syndrome. He realized he was going to be a back up where ever he ended up, so decides to retire. He had one great season, in 1996, but was stopped by some random team (eehhheemmmm) in the Super Bowl. I could have sworn he changed his number in the fourth quarter of that game, cause all you'd see when they would show Bledsoe was his helmet and a number 92 jersey on top of him.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It makes me sad because, he's another QB that was playing during Favre's time that is now retired. It brings the reality that Brett will be there soon to the forefront again.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
It makes me sad because, he's another QB that was playing during Favre's time that is now retired. It brings the reality that Brett will be there soon to the forefront again.

The other night I was bored and pulled out some of the 1996 game tapes and watched the Bears game in Lambeau, man some of the throws Brett made in that game. He is a once in a lifetime gunslinger and it makes me proud to be a Packer Fan. Played the game the right way, all out, have fun and laugh along the way.

:beer: Here's to all the great memories Brett, thanks. Now give the hell this year.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOL! I was just watching the game from 2 years ago. (The Packers Saints game) I and my wife were at that game, and man, what fun it was!
A 52-3 thrashing!!!

Pack93z

Reaction score
My favorite game that I attended was the Cowboy game when they finally had to come to GB... Good ole fashion ***-kicking!

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Always liked Bledsoe. Good man, Good QB.

Pack93z and cheesey, since I'm on call this weekend, think I'll pull out my tape of the 2004 NFC playoffs Vikes vs. Packers game.

That game always brings me great happiness :thumbsup:

Pack93z

Reaction score
LOL.. I was at that game... That was the day that I thought Favre was calling it a career, he didn't have the same passion for the game that day as he normal has. Somehow I think I taped over that game :)

Glad to see that I am not the only NUT that has games stored on shelfs from years past.

Hammer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My favorite game that I attended was the Cowboy game when they finally had to come to GB... Good ole fashion ***-kicking!
1997 or 2004? I'd guess 97 because you said "finally".

Packerfanforever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pack93z said:
1997 or 2004? I'd guess 97 because you said "finally".

He's probably talking about 1997. I couldnt wait to bring those cowgirls to Lambeau! At the time, it seemed like we would never face them at home.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts