PackerFlatLander

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1961 Stanley Cup Champs - Chicago Blackhawks
1961 NFL World Champs - Green Bay Packers

2010 Stanley Cup Champs - Chicago Blackhawks
2010 Super Bowl Champs - Green Bay Packers

2013 Stanley Cup Champs - Chicago Blackhawks
2013 Super Bowl Champs - Yes, yes ... I like this trend.

LOL :D

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Funny, I was watching that comeback last night and thought about how the best team in the regular season won the title. Then I thought about the 2011 season, got a cold shiver, and went to sleep

OP
OP
PackerFlatLander

PackerFlatLander

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Funny, I was watching that comeback last night and thought about how the best team in the regular season won the title. Then I thought about the 2011 season, got a cold shiver, and went to sleep

Now that's f'ing funny, lol. Good point. Yeah, we sure laid an egg after 2011.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Something else that's funny, is that if this trend you've highlighted holds true it will surely **** off Bears fans

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well you should tell them about the other trend...anytime the Milwaukee Admirals finish 9th in the IHL, the Bears win the Super Bowl. It indeed happened in 1984-85 so if the IHL ever comes back to life, the Bears could win another Super Bowl. That should give the Cutler faithful some hope.

OP
OP
PackerFlatLander

PackerFlatLander

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well you should tell them about the other trend...anytime the Milwaukee Admirals finish 9th in the IHL, the Bears win the Super Bowl. It indeed happened in 1984-85 so if the IHL ever comes back to life, the Bears could win another Super Bowl. That should give the Cutler faithful some hope.

Those idiots better not ever win another Super Bowl. I was living here and in 7th grade in 1985 and that SUCKED. I still owe thanks to the Washington Redskins for 1986 and 1987. That shut those ***-clowns up, alright. Then of course, the Indianapolis Colts. I shudder what it would be like to live here as a grown adult, and have to listen to a bunch of Al Capone wanna-be's act all tough guy and run their mouths about it for a full year. No thanks.

Besides ... NFC championship game, Packers 21, Bears 14, pretty much gave us bragging rights forever, and there's nothing they can do about it. Aaron Rodgers walking around Soldier Field with the George S. Halas trophy. Priceless. Most beautiful g'damn thing I ever saw, lol.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
1961 Stanley Cup Champs - Chicago Blackhawks
1961 NFL World Champs - Green Bay Packers

2010 Stanley Cup Champs - Chicago Blackhawks
2010 Super Bowl Champs - Green Bay Packers

2013 Stanley Cup Champs - Chicago Blackhawks
2013 Super Bowl Champs - Yes, yes ... I like this trend.

LOL :D
I would point out that they can't be the 2013 Super Bowl Champs.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We can be whatever we want to be. I'm the prince of garlic. The tinfoil keeps the CIA from stealing my thoughts with satellites

slaughter25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We can be whatever we want to be. I'm the prince of garlic. The tinfoil keeps the CIA from stealing my thoughts with satellites

You need worry about the NSA more than the CIA now a days its seems ;)
I hear it takes 3 or 4 layers and only thinking when facing due north with a half a russet potato in your left hand to throw those sneaky chumps off.......

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts