BJ Raji fires bullet back at NYG

GiantsWorld

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"Not to say they’re soft. But it’s not the toughest group I’ve been against." -Quote from BJ Raji about the New York Giants O-Line

UUUuuuuuuuuhhhhhhh OOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

:)

First he steals the discount double check from Rodgers, and now this!

Giants Oline going to have a field day with this.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
considering his average season I am surprised to see him so quick to speak

Claymaker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
they made it until thursday before one of the dummies couldn't take it anymore. figured it had to be either Finley or Raji.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"Not to say they’re soft. But it’s not the toughest group I’ve been against." -Quote from BJ Raji about the New York Giants O-Line

He's just sharing his honest observations.
WTF is wrong with that?

OP
OP
GiantsWorld

GiantsWorld

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What does a Charger Bolt, a piece of cheese, the Atlanta Hawks logo and a Florida Gator all have in common?

They are on the bottom of this page for some reason…

Bagadeez04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What does a Charger Bolt, a piece of cheese, the Atlanta Hawks logo and a Florida Gator all have in common?

Haha yea how random is that.

As for what Raji said...I mean if that's the worst thing you can find a guy on the Packers saying then you must not have much else to work with. This never ending game of finding "bulletin board" material is silly.

G0PackG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score

at least he fired back and avoided shooting himself in the leg.

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
Haha yea how random is that.

As for what Raji said...I mean if that's the worst thing you can find a guy on the Packers saying then you must not have much else to work with. This never ending game of finding "bulletin board" material is silly.

Raji seemed to say on Twitter (140 characters and all that) that the media took something he said a bit out of context. Giants fans are now tweeting him just about how you'd expect. One guy was calling him a "peasant". :sleep:

N

NYGIANTS141

Raji seemed to say on Twitter (140 characters and all that) that the media took something he said a bit out of context. Giants fans are now tweeting him just about how you'd expect. One guy was calling him a "peasant". :sleep:

Still think he's right regardless. Not like he was talking trash, i think it's pretty true but it might light a fire under the Giants.

LombardiChick

Reaction score
Still think he's right regardless. Not like he was talking trash, i think it's pretty true but it might light a fire under the Giants.

Raji can tend to be a talker, as can Finley. I really would rather see them not engage in that sort of thing - not just because of the impact you're suggesting, but because I think it's more flattering to the franchise if guys do their talking on the field and not off.

N

NYGIANTS141

Raji can tend to be a talker, as can Finley. I really would rather see them not engage in that sort of thing - not just because of the impact you're suggesting, but because I think it's more flattering to the franchise if guys do their talking on the field and not off.

Reminds me of our Antrel Rolle. Guy talks too much and I'd prefer us to be a quiet surprise team as well.

Teams talk and talk and talk and after the game all is forgotten. Nothing good can come from talking to the media especially since the media makes money off of interesting stories, and they do whatever it takes to provide one.

LombardiChick

Reaction score
Reminds me of our Antrel Rolle. Guy talks too much and I'd prefer us to be a quiet surprise team as well.

Teams talk and talk and talk and after the game all is forgotten. Nothing good can come from talking to the media especially since the media makes money off of interesting stories, and they do whatever it takes to provide one.

I was just reading "Instant Replay" again (Jerry Kramer's NFL diary from the season leading up the Ice Bowl/SBII, if you've not read it); he describes how the Packers were expected to be nice, never to fire back, never to get into the verbal exchange game...and how it drove him nuts. He could get worked up into a pretty good lather by game time, which I imagine was at least part of Lombardi's intent.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score

They are associated forums that our Forum Admin also takes care of. Thank you Robdog for all your hard work. ;)

okcpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think a mix of all characters makes an interesting team. We have quite possibly the most "PC" team in the league outside of New England so I somewhat enjoy it when Finley, Raji, or (sometimes) Woodson make statements that fire the team up to "deliver". I think we are the perfect mix honestly. I think the patriots are too "soft" and the jets are way to "aggressive"

One thing that cures all talk is winning, and we are the defending super bowl champions.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not like he guaranteed victory or anything.

I consider this a wash, though I do agree I'd prefer our players to just shut up and let your play on the field do your talking for you.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

Saw an interview Rolle did yesterday? Totally contradicts what he said about Rodgers from the Card playoff win

Helmets

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes, I am surprised Jermichael Findrop hasn't started spewing yet...
Perhaps he is biting his tounge and swallowing blood due to his drops in the first Giants game.

meyerbudNYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Hes not lying, we lost our nastyness. But effect? At times. Def one of our weakest spots on the field

Members online

Latest posts