Bishop tailgating

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No problem with it and I support fan interaction like that. But if he showed up bombed I would be in favor of cutting him. Or suspending him for the season.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm a non-drinker! But even I had a few jellow shots from Mrs CaliPackerFan last year in San Diego!
Harmless. Green & Yellow....

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lets be clear. I do not expect Packer players to be teetotallers. Drinking at the place of work is an entirely different thing. It's different than having a drink in Lombardi's basement, or T.J. Langs for that matter, or in a local saloon on your own time.
We all have our own and different feelings on the matter.
Can we just leave it at that while respecting each other's view points?
I think that we can all agree that getting loaded on the job is a definite no-no especially if that person is an airline pilot or other occupation when lives are on the line.
And for the record I hate it when anyone goes DUI and they deserve to get busted.

B-ri

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh my god people, loosen up a bit. How can you not think it's great that the guy is hanging out with fans before a game that he will not be playing in.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh my god people, loosen up a bit. How can you not think it's great that the guy is hanging out with fans before a game that he will not be playing in.

I still say it was in the players parking lot, so it wasnt just regular fans

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
This is the day and age of the camera/cell phone/video etc.... Someone is gunna snap a pic, taake a vid or expose anyone famous for doing anything that could be twisted into a media feast. I bet you that "back in the day" if Ray Nitschke was having a beer or drink with someone and a pic was taken with the intent to harm him, he would have beat the **** out of that camera man and made him eat the film.

dansz15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I guess it is unprofessional, but really this is what makes the Packers special. Helps the fans relate to players and I think this is awesome PR for the team, and easy. I think it's awesome!

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Looking at the picture again, it sure does look like the other end of the hotdog bun. So I consider the "controversy" over.
Until we find out the bun was soaked in rum or it was a beer brat and it was his 12th one in a row! LOL

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is the day and age of the camera/cell phone/video etc.... Someone is gunna snap a pic, taake a vid or expose anyone famous for doing anything that could be twisted into a media feast. I bet you that "back in the day" if Ray Nitschke was having a beer or drink with someone and a pic was taken with the intent to harm him, he would have beat the **** out of that camera man and made him eat the film.
That almost made my spew my beer!

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will never get over the irony of beer companies endorsing sports.
Especially when a NASCAR is covered with colors and logos of a beer or whisky maker.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Members online

Latest posts