Bills 32nd ranked defense stomping Cowgirls.

gopackgo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Romo has been picked off three times, twice for touchdowns, and it's not even halftime!

Go Bills!

mike_donnelly

Cheesehead
Reaction score
brees is getting nervous, he wants this season's pick record all for himself, he thought he had it with Bears cutting Grossman, but now there's a new contender!

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe Madden will stop saying Favre is an "old Romo" after this game. That got so annoying, he just wouldn't stop saying it.

DarkaneRules

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow huge interception for the defense. Romo will have to write a great thank you card to those guys for keeping Dallas in this game!

TexasPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
HAHA I called it. 5 interceptions tonight, I've been saying it all day and non of my friends believed me. You should all the sad faces at my house right now.

DarkaneRules

Cheesehead
Reaction score
and I bet you can't stop laughing can you? What a relief after the packer game to have this. I think the football gods were looking out for us on this one haha.

DarkaneRules

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That is what happens when a team comes together. Special teams and Defense man. They saved this game and that is what makes Dallas a great team this season.

KGB94SACKEM

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hate to say it but I think the Cowboys are for real. Now I know it was a terrible game but good teams play bad and still find ways to win.

favrefourevre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This was so depressing after last night's loss. I thought I was gonna see two of my most hated teams go down tonight (Yanks and Boys) and the Boys pulled it out. I hate Dallas.

KGB94SACKEM

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah I was hoping the Cowboys would get beat. What pissed me off was the Bills giving them those extra 7-8 yards on the out before the field goal

Members online

Latest posts