Bill Johnson apologizes for calling Packers fans whiny b#$ches

Packerstud

Cheesehead
Reaction score
540 ESPN Milwaukee

"I’m glad to see that now that the Packers are in the Super Bowl you’re all worried about more important things.

Oh... wait a minute, YOU’RE NOT!!!!!!"

Nasty nasty man

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
The only whiny beyatches I saw were leaving soldier field looking at the ground.

2011 NFCCG! No more needs be said.

Claymaker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He is no different than Skip Clueless and Colin Cowherd. Whatever it takes to rile people up.

"3. Sam Shields decision to run back an interception late in the fourth quarter. I didn’t get it when fans complained about Sharper doing it versus the Vikings back in the day and I don’t get it now. Playmakers make plays. The biggest trophy for a corner is a pick 6. Why not try to run it back? Because Marlin McCree fumbled once?"

Sharper also did it week 16 against the Bills that year, the game was OVER. Instead he ran around like an idiot and then got injured and missed week 17 and also the playoff game.

Bill is an idiot. There is no reason for Shields to be running around there AT ALL. To run back a meaningless pass for a touchdown? I think the SB kinda trumps any personal glory, but that's just me. I guess he forgot about Nate Clements doing the same thing this year and costing the 49ers a victory against the Falcons in week 3. Oh, the 49ers missed the playoffs by 1 game, that 1 victory was KINDA important.

Anyone remember Marlin Jackson in 2006? He intercepted Brady and slid IMMEDIATELY.

Claymaker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh then he went on to say that if Shields fumbled and the Bears had recovered he would have had no problem with it. What a liar!

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Yep, MM needs to drill into these guys that GLORY comes after winning the game. Raji holding the ball like an idiot into the endzone was retarded and Shields trying to get a Pick-6 was dumb as well.

But, you can't say they aren't playing with enthusiasm.

Mushroom

Packer Owner/Shareholder
Reaction score
Maybe the OP should remove the link and just post the article, as to not give him more rating? He's a tool, wow!

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Skip has been uncomfortable to watch these last 2 weeks. I feel like he bet his soul and all possesions that the Pack wouldn't win the super bowl. He is heated when it comes to acknowledging any Packer success and gives zero respect to Rodgers. If there was a more seasoned debater than Heath Evans on that stage with him I think he would have a meltdown and do something to garner a suspension or firing.

Claymaker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good observation. Skip is flipping a gasket at any Packers discussion the last 3 weeks and his hyperbole about "Aaron Rodgers is the best player in NFL history" schtick is getting very old. Skip, grow a pair, man up and admit you were wrong about GB and everything will be much easier.

John

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good observation. Skip is flipping a gasket at any Packers discussion the last 3 weeks and his hyperbole about "Aaron Rodgers is the best player in NFL history" schtick is getting very old. Skip, grow a pair, man up and admit you were wrong about GB and everything will be much easier.
Colin Cowherd is the exact same way. At least Skip will occasionally give the Pack an ounce of credit, Cowterd wouldn't give the Pack any credit with a gun to his head. Also, in a debate today "if you were starting a franchise which QB would you take, Rodgers or Big Ben?" The other two guys took Rodgers but Skip brought up "two crucial mistakes at Arizona last year in the playoffs" AGAIN! Then he downed Rodgers for his "subpar" performance against the Bears while talking out of the other side of his mouth praising Rapistberger for his 10-18 133 yard 2 interception game! Talk about biased.

Claymaker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh man, I haven't watched Worst Take yet tonight I will have to check that out. I was at the game last year in AZ so obviously missed out on the facemask stuff until the next day when it was all over ESPN.

On Worst Take that day Skip was very upset with the refs missing both the cheap shot hit on 1st down and also the non-facemask call on Rodgers. Funny how he leaves that out now.

And how he can rip Rodgers for 244 yards and 39 yards rushing while praising Ben for his 139 yards and 21 yards rushing just shows you how far this guy is reaching to support his crap claims.

While the one INT was due to a bad throw, it still took a ridiculous bounce for the Bears to intercept that pass. Meanwhile Roethlisberger had 3 more passes that should have been picked off, one of them right into the hands of all world Darrelle Revis.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts