Bikini girls are back

MontanaBob

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cheesey......I thought DePere was on DeLake!! :lol:

Yes, we gladly take checks, money orders, credit cards, or the names and phone numbers of those girls. 8)

Tylaa

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Theres LOTS of good looking girls in Wsiconsin... Then again, I barely even left Wisconsin yet so I have nothing to compare to...

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You're all wrong! The one in the middle is my niece from Milwaukee, and the two bookend cuties are friends of hers from DePere. :shock:

And I also have a mountain for sale out here you can buy with low monthly payments. :lol:

Does this mean you are going to be the great uncle to my kids? :p

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Yes, we gladly take checks, money orders, credit cards, or the names and phone numbers of those girls. 8)
NOOOOO BOB!
Thas how they named the place.......... a drunken guy walked off the path and fell in the lake. His friend asked him if he was ok. He said "Yes..........but it's pretty DePere!!!" :roll: :lol:

de_real_deal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pack_in_black said:
Can we all just agree that these are three geniune hotties?

No, come to florida man. The farther north you go, the less beauty there is. Trust me. The one on the left has a decent body, other than that, nothing special except the colors of their clothes.

wischeez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
MontanaBob said:

NOOOOO BOB!
Thas how they named the place.......... a drunken guy walked off the path and fell in the lake. His friend asked him if he was ok. He said "Yes..........but it's pretty DePere!!!" :roll: :lol:

I thought it was from Tattoo," DePere Boss, DePere!"

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
MontanaBob said:

NOOOOO BOB!

What were Tatoo's favorite M&M's????
"DePLain boss, DePlain!!!" :roll: :lol:

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
wischeez said:
cheesey said:
MontanaBob said:

NOOOOO BOB!

What were Tatoo's favorite M&M's????
"DePLain boss, DePlain!!!" :roll: :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GX-pVhTZg0U

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Awesome!
Mrs. Z is sitting here and said I should keep those pictures and put them on my desktop. She's not a Packers fan, but respects the Packers and our fans. (we're from different parts of the country).

She said you see guys doing that (well, not wearing bikinis but going w/o shirts at Packers games) so she has utmost respect for women doing that too.

As someone from there, hats off to those gals. I couldn't pull that off. Too ****** cold. :cool:

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
de_real_deal said:
pack_in_black said:

No, come to florida man. The farther north you go, the less beauty there is. Trust me. The one on the left has a decent body, other than that, nothing special except the colors of their clothes.

The older you get, my friend, the less picky you get. All three of them are good-looking. If I was your age, I'd probably agree with you, but now I can see the physical beauty in all three of them, besides them being Packer fans of course which makes them all beautiful on the inside as well. :cool:

And yes, I've been to Florida. Beautiful women galore. You even beat California.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
KGB94SACKEM said:
I'm a huge Packer fan but hear me out here......THOSE MAMA'S AIN'T FROM WISCONSIN!
Trust me KGB...............there are PLENTY of pretty women that live in Wisconsin!
You should have seen the "Polar Bear" club that they have here, where people jump into Lake Michigan January 1st (i even did that once!) they showed it on TV, and there were LOTS of bikini clad women going into (and coming out FAST) the water!
Oh....went i went in, i wasn't wearing a "bikini!" :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I agree Cheesy, there are pretty girls everywhere including Wisconsin. But the hec with pretty its whats inside a woman or man that count.

When I came to CA people thought I was a California girl, but GUESS what? I am from WI and proud to say it to. :)

Just remember people, woman and man can look beautiful on the outside, but maybe you cannot live with them because they are you know what I mean...LOL

I agree Heather. As I get older, I'd take a woman who's prettier on the inside over someone who's selfish, insecure, needy, or a gold digger. I'm lucky though, I got a good wife who is good-looking too, which I see as a bonus. There's nothing in the world like having a good spouse. 8)

If I could find a flaw in her, it's that she's not a Packers fan. :roll:

Buckeyepackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
de_real_deal said:
pack_in_black said:

The older you get, my friend, the less picky you get. All three of them are good-looking. If I was your age, I'd probably agree with you, but now I can see the physical beauty in all three of them, besides them being Packer fans of course which makes them all beautiful on the inside as well. :cool:

And yes, I've been to Florida. Beautiful women galore. You even beat California.

Ah but as The Beach Boys once sang, "those midwest girls will keep you warm at night"!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D

mi_keys

Cheesehead
Reaction score
de_real_deal said:
pack_in_black said:

Hey now, I'm 19 but I still think they're good looking. I'd say 7's. Bumped up to 10's because they're Packer fans and can brave the cold.

packerman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You're all wrong! The one in the middle is my niece from Milwaukee, and the two bookend cuties are friends of hers from DePere. :shock:

When we moved to the area last year after GB picked up Koren, I was looking for something lovely in DePere and them two ladies were nowhere in site....

And I also have a mountain for sale out here you can buy with low monthly payments. :lol:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
KGB94SACKEM said:
I'm a huge Packer fan but hear me out here......THOSE MAMA'S AIN'T FROM WISCONSIN!
Trust me KGB...............there are PLENTY of pretty women that live in Wisconsin!
You should have seen the "Polar Bear" club that they have here, where people jump into Lake Michigan January 1st (i even did that once!) they showed it on TV, and there were LOTS of bikini clad women going into (and coming out FAST) the water!
Oh....went i went in, i wasn't wearing a "bikini!" :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Are you implying you were in your birthday suit? :shock: That would explain why all the pretty WI ladies have migrated towards your neck of the woods!
Yeah..............they can get under my gut for shade!!! :lol:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
mi_keys said:
de_real_deal said:
pack_in_black said:

Hey now, I'm 19 but I still think they're good looking. I'd say 7's. Bumped up to 10's because they're Packer fans and can brave the cold.
They might not be the most gorgeous girls i have seen in my life..........but each of them has a bigger set of (not what your thinking) then most guys! They are out in freezing weather dressed like that!

mi_keys

Cheesehead
Reaction score
mi_keys said:
Zombieslayer said:
de_real_deal said:
pack_in_black said:

They might not be the most gorgeous girls i have seen in my life..........but each of them has a bigger set of (not what your thinking) then most guys! They are out in freezing weather dressed like that!

Lol. Touche. I'd be wearing two shirts, a hoodie, and a nice comfy down jacket.

vegOmatic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Looky what I found. Someone bleached their hair. :)

Members online

Latest posts