Big german Packerfan

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome Tim to packerforum.com. I am Phil. I have been a Packerfan since birth in 1936. In other words, I was born and ra ised in Green Bay and now live in suburb of Green Bay which is DePere, Wi. DePere is located five miles south of Lambeau Field. i
I have memories of Green Bay Packers starting about in early to mid 1940', when I was youngster growing up on the east side of Green Bay. Our family home was located just 4 blocks from old wooden City Stadium ,which was Packers' home field from 1925-1956.
In 1956 Green Bay buiilt a new Stadium and Packers played their first game there in 1957. In 1965, "new" City Stadium was renamed Lambeau Field . in honor of Packer founder, Head Coach and General Manager Earl "Curly" Lambeau.

One question most Packer fans would ask a Packer fan from another country, is how did you decided to become a Packer fan in 1994?

By the way, if you are in need of any Information about Green Bay Packers, City of Green Bay or NFL football just post me with your questions. If i don't know the answer i will find the answer. You can "pm" (private message) me with any questions. or you can do so under this topic.

If you ever decide to Green Bay to see the Packers play a football game at Lambeau Field. It is hobby of mine, to give any Packer fans coming to Green Bay - any information they made need to a have great visit to Green Bay. i have been giving information to Packers fans over Packer websites since January '05.

Have a happy New Year!!!!
PWT36(Phil)

Members online

Latest posts