1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

big day tomorrow...

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by arrowgargantuan, Feb 5, 2005.

1. arrowgargantuan

arrowgargantuan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    i got the 55 incher, beer, charcoal, steaks, thighs, hot links, beer and beer.

this game won't affect me in any way...but for some reason we always get pumped up for the superbowl. have fun tomorrow everybody...oh yeah, screw the patriots.
  2. jdlax

jdlax Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Fixed it for ya.:mrgreen:
  3. arrowgargantuan

arrowgargantuan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    hahaha...i wouldnt call em a rival though. but i wont be cheerin for the eagles, more like against the pats. i like a lot of their players, but i cant stand tom brady. something about that guy just irks me. oh yeah, these montana comparisons are pure blasphemy.
  4. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +7 / 1 / -0
    Packer Fan Since:
  5. IPBprez

IPBprez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Not so sure if it irks me.. it's just that he never seems to say anything to fuel the fire.... which is a disappointment of sorts...

I did hear this on the Radio yesterday, tho'

FoxSports Team on ESPN suddenly has JOE MONTANA on the horn..

Montana: "I don't think you can compare Tom Brady to me, he's just out there doing it his way, so there 'is no way to compare him to anyone'... and besides that he's doing it way better than I ever did".
    {Montana says this several times (repeating it) and then moves on to the Charity he supports for heart disease.....}

So "even Montana" thinks Brady deserves some credit... and he might actually at that - but then they started discussing how back in College when Syracuse went up against Michigan - McNabb & Co handed the Brady Bunch their hats... whipped his butt somethin' fierce... Michigan apparently got tromped on... I guess every time McNabb went on the field that got one first down after another and scored at will - then Brady gets out there and they couldn't do diddly.... all game long! So, on a certain level, this could be a rematch of sorts -and that's why I'll watch the SuperBowl this year. Otherwise, I could give a rat's a$$ -
    Hell the Packers aren't in it, why bother?....! :yeah: :beersign:
  6. ohiopacker

ohiopacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Super Bowl

I'm rootin for the Pats to lose , I don't want Belichick and Brady matching Lombardi and Starr's record for most consecutive playoff victorys ( 9 ) . And comparing Belichick to Lombardi ??? give me a break !!

I'm also tired of hearing this " If the Patriots win they will match the Cowboys of the early '90's as the only teams to win the SB 3 out of 4 years. - They FAIL to say the Packers are the ONLY team to win the NFL championship ( thats what a Super Bowl win is -an NFL championship ) 3 years in a row - and the Pack has done it TWICE - '29,' 30 and '31 -- '65, '66 , and '67 !

GO PACK :jumpsmile:
  7. fondypackfan

fondypackfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'm rooting for the Pats I hate Philly and I hate there fans even more, I do hope its a good game though.