Best Running Backfield

Reaction score
Hey all,

Who do you think is going to have the best back field in the comming season. Since it has now become a RB by committe pick the best.

Mine is going to go for the Texans if they get Bush, Davis and him wow that could prove for some major fantasy points!

PackerSacker54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Fantasy~Freak*4*Life said:
Hey all,

Who do you think is going to have the best back field in the comming season. Since it has now become a RB by committe pick the best.

Mine is going to go for the Texans if they get Bush, Davis and him wow that could prove for some major fantasy points!

:-? Denver?

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerSacker54 said:
Fantasy~Freak*4*Life said:
Hey all,

:-? Denver?

c'mon, say it with conviction Sacker...Denver!

Miskito

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Some rumors are surfacing that Holmes will be back for next year. If that's the case, you can't deny that KC would have the best backfield with Priest and Larry.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
true. a major thing you must consider is the O-line though. the texans MAY have the most talented backfield, but i don't think anybody here believes they will lead the league in rushing yards.

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Green Bay Packers will lead the league in rushing yardage next year.

thats my pick.... we are using the same scheme as the leader last year in yardage did (atlanta) and our running backs are way better than what they had. ahman, najeh, gado, is better than warrick dunn, tj duckett.
and no one here can name an olineman on their team so i have a good shot

Miskito

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packnic said:

thats my pick.... we are using the same scheme as the leader last year in yardage did (atlanta) and our running backs are way better than what they had. ahman, najeh, gado, is better than warrick dunn, tj duckett.

I'll take that bet.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packnic said:

Hope your right but remember a big chunk of that rushing yardage came from Vick. Without Vick's yards the Falcons were about 10th I believe which still ain't bad. Favre or Rodgers.....neither will run the ball.

vasher31

Cheesehead
Reaction score
besides packer fans, can anyone really name a person on the green bay offensive line? lol :lol:

rundemc

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vasher31 said:
besides packer fans, can anyone really name a person on the green bay offensive line? lol :lol:
i can but im a bears fan trapped in wisconsin so i have to here about the no name guys on the line all the time, excluding Clifton and Tauscher those 2 aint bad

rundemc

Cheesehead
Reaction score
mattresell said:
Adrien Klemm, Kevin Barry, Scott Wells, Will Whitacker. They're no good, but we can name them.

Back in 97 and 98 I could've told you every guy on the 53 man roster plus his jersey number. That was a waste of brain power so I no longer concern myself with such trivial details.
i waste of brain power is when u start naming the guys from the late 80s early 90s
randy wright
max zendejas
jeff querry
i would go on but its embarassing to admit i remember them

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
mattresell said:
Adrien Klemm, Kevin Barry, Scott Wells, Will Whitacker. They're no good, but we can name them.

Back in 97 and 98 I could've told you every guy on the 53 man roster plus his jersey number. That was a waste of brain power so I no longer concern myself with such trivial details.

It's hard to forget names that the zebra's kept the yellow hankie on the turf huh

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
mattresell said:
Adrien Klemm, Kevin Barry, Scott Wells, Will Whitacker. They're no good, but we can name them..

Barry and Well are actually pretty good. THe jury is out on Wells (fits good in the zone scheme) A lot of teams were interested in Barry as a starting tackle for them.

Whittaker played one year.

Klemm on the other hand... well yeah he should get cut..

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
porky88 said:
mattresell said:
Adrien Klemm, Kevin Barry, Scott Wells, Will Whitacker. They're no good, but we can name them..

Barry and Well are actually pretty good. THe jury is out on Wells (fits good in the zone scheme) A lot of teams were interested in Barry as a starting tackle for them.

Who was interested in Barry? He was a free agent for a long time and we didn't exactly break the bank to sign him.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack said:
porky88 said:
mattresell said:

Who was interested in Barry? He was a free agent for a long time and we didn't exactly break the bank to sign him.

Detroit
San Francisco
Houston

To name the top contender. Detroit offered him more money than the Pack I believe but he chose Green Bay because they said he may be able to start at OG. There going to try him there.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
porky88 said:
DePack said:
porky88 said:
mattresell said:

Detroit
San Francisco
Houston

To name the top contender. Detroit offered him more money than the Pack I believe but he chose Green Bay because they said he may be able to start at OG. There going to try him there.

Thanks for the info.

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bears:

T Jones 4.3 y/g 1336 total
C Benson 4.1 y/g 272 total
A Peterson 5.1 y/g 391 total

Pretty good, considering the Bears had no passing game.

Members online