Best Preseason Game and moment.

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think my favorite preseason game ever was not the last aginst the Titans but the one prior to that. Sherman and Fisher substituted but the game had a lot of drama and Nall did very well.

My favorite Preseason moment had to be a goal line stand lead by Gilbert Brown playing with what could have been a season ending bicep tear. The crowd erupted. Plays like that make Gilbert a fan favorite.

What was your favorite Preseason game and favorite Preseason moment?

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
one i love gloating about...

first preseason game of 1997, we're playing the Patriots I believe, super bowl rematch...we drafted this kicker, Brett Conway from Penn State, in the 3rd round...

I remember saying to my dad before that game...something like..."a Penn Stater with high expectations...strap in, hold on, this will reach worst case scenario fast..."

now...it took Ki-Jana Carter three preseason plays to wreck his career (by tearing his knee), a shame...it took Brett Conway one...he missed two extra points and a field goal I believe, his first three kicks in an NFL uniform...and never took off...joining the long list of Penn State NFL failures...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts