Besides the home field advantage....who would you rather ...

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Giants. Less weapons, easier to exploit....and we beat the hell out of them already.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: Besides the home field advantage....who would you rather

It would just be more fun having the NFC championship game HERE.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
Perhaps the Question needs to be re-phrased.

Pretend for a moment "THE PACKERS HAVE HOME FEILD ADVANTAGE NEXT WEEK."

Who would you rather face next week in Lambeau?

I would say the Giants.
I'd probably say Giants too.....but if Dallas had to come here and play in the elements, i think we'd whip them.

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I guess I'm the only one who wants the Cowboys. I don't want an "easier" route. If we lose, I want to lose to a better team, not lose to someone we've already beaten this season.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I guess I'm the only one who wants the Cowboys. I don't want an "easier" route. If we lose, I want to lose to a better team, not lose to someone we've already beaten this season.
Me..........i just want us to WIN BABY!!!
I don't care against who!

jdlax

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Dude. Who cares who they beat(hypothetically) in the NFC title game? Do you think anyone will question their Superbowl victory(again, hypothetically) over the Patriots because they didn't beat Dallas in Dallas? :)

joym13

Cheesehead
Reaction score
nathaniel said:

Dude. Who cares who they beat(hypothetically) in the NFC title game? Do you think anyone will question their Superbowl victory(again, hypothetically) over the Patriots because they didn't beat Dallas in Dallas? :)

No kidding, if the NFC wins the Superbowl against the Pats, they will be talked about forever!

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
nathaniel said:

Nah, man. We lost a tough game to the Cowboys this season, and I just want one more shot at them. I'm not even thinking as far ahead as the Super Bowl. I'd just like to finally win in Dallas.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts