Bentley possible

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe it would be possible to get LeCharles Bentley. He sure doesn't like playing for New Orleans.

Saints C LeCharles Bentley, quoted on CBS SportsLine.com, on the possibility of re-signing with the Saints: “I would rather sit out a season than play for the Saints again.â€

Reaction score
Don't get your hopes up. The Eagles have been in contact with Bently a great deal, and a rumor has it they have agreed to a deal. Look for it to be announced sometime after Free Agency starts.

retiredgrampa

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If a team wants a chance at a guy like Bentley, they can't wait patiently in the wings. They MUST do a bit of tampering like the damned Eagles if they want a frontliner. I can't shake this feeling that Minny and Eagles will leave TT in the dust on Saturday. But the Pack will enter the season with the largest gap under the cap, for whatever good THAT is.

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
retiredgrampa said:
If a team wants a chance at a guy like Bentley, they can't wait patiently in the wings. They MUST do a bit of tampering like the damned Eagles if they want a frontliner. I can't shake this feeling that Minny and Eagles will leave TT in the dust on Saturday. But the Pack will enter the season with the largest gap under the cap, for whatever good THAT is.
I've got the same gut feeling grampa.
I have had it for awhile but kept it to myself.

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Money was very SKINNY when the Wahle deal went down. Now it's very FAT wallet time. Two completely different situations.

I do hope that the "signing a guard for $650k" days are over. We tried that. It didn't work to good. May have put Brett in the woods for good.

Members online

Latest posts