BELIEVE!!!!

Packersfan43084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This thread is to remind you guys that we aren't done yet. Upsets happen in the NFL all the time. Surely, we'll need some games to break our way, but it could happen. I know I'll be glued into the games and watching how they unfold. Some please, just believe!!!

OP
OP
P

Packersfan43084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
still unclear on our situation. I know we need Detroit and Minnesota to win, but does everyone else have to win as well? Or can we afford to lose one?

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Green Bay can clinch playoff berth with:

1) GB win + GB clinches strength of victory tiebreaker over NYG**

**Packers clinch strength of victory tiebreaker over NY Giants if all of the following occur:
ARI win, DET win, MIA win, MIN win, SF win, CAR loss, HOU loss, TB loss.

If Green Bay and NY Giants end up tied in strength of victory, then tie will be decided by best strength of schedule.

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
From nfl.com

Packers clinch strength of victory tiebreaker over NY Giants if all of the following occur:
ARI win, DET win, MIA win, MIN win, SF win, CAR loss, HOU loss, TB loss.

In order to ensure that we get in, we need all of the foregoing to occur. In order to tie and go to strength of schedule, we need a Lions and Vikings win and 5 of the other 6 things to happen.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
still unclear on our situation. I know we need Detroit and Minnesota to win, but does everyone else have to win as well? Or can we afford to lose one?

This is off the top of my head so I may of missed a few

Lions over Cowboys
Dolphins over Colts
Cardinals over Chargers
49ers over Broncos
Seahawks over Buccaneers
Vikings over Rams
Saints over Panthers
Browns over Texans (no clue how that factors in but I believe it does)

That for sure has to happen and then we surpass the Giants. We also got to beat the Bears as well.

Members online

Latest posts