1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Beer In Green Bay?

Discussion in 'The Green Bay Life' started by bradwillrockyou, Oct 17, 2010.

1. bradwillrockyou

bradwillrockyou Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +45 / 4 / -1
    Packer Fan Since:
    This is kind of an off the wall question ... but I was wondering if anyone could tell me what kinds of beer people drink in Green Bay. I know every region in the country has it's own unique beer culture, or whatever you want to call it. For instance, in Seattle people drink Rainier Beer and Olympia Beer (further south) for cheap stuff, as well as about ten million varieties - it seems -of craft beer and microbrews (Pyramid, Redhook, Widmer, etc).

What is the cheap local beer of choice in Green Bay? Any good regional microbrews?

What do they sell at Lambeau? What's happening for the tailgates?

Yes, I actually am interested in this!

Thanks all!

:yum: :beer:
  2. Powarun

Powarun Big Bay Blues fan

Ratings:
    +382 / 2 / -0
    Well I don't know about Green Bay but I do know the middle of the state seems to have Spotted Cow from New Glarus is insanely popular, along with Capital Brewery's stuff.
  3. Mushroom

Mushroom Packer Owner/Shareholder

Ratings:
    +89 / 0 / -0
    PBR is popular amongst the older crown...Leinenkugels is too, but more so for the 'well-to-do' older crowd. Spotted Cow was pretty right on for the most 'happening' fad...
  4. dantastic

dantastic Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +43 / 0 / -0
    Hinterland brewery is pretty damn fantastic. Too expensive for most PBR/Miller drinkers around here.
    A lot of folks drink Leinies (Leinenkugels) New Glarus is good if you like Blue Moon. Capital Brewery isn't as popular
    around here as in Madison obviously, but the make some kick *** beer.

They serve Miller/Leinies products at Lambeau.

Seems like I've seen a ton of people drinking Fat Tire around here lately as well. I believe that's from CO??
    I'd love to get my hands some some Yuengling around here. mmmmm. I'm getting thirsty.

*runs off to get beer*