Beer In Green Bay?

bradwillrockyou

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is kind of an off the wall question ... but I was wondering if anyone could tell me what kinds of beer people drink in Green Bay. I know every region in the country has it's own unique beer culture, or whatever you want to call it. For instance, in Seattle people drink Rainier Beer and Olympia Beer (further south) for cheap stuff, as well as about ten million varieties - it seems -of craft beer and microbrews (Pyramid, Redhook, Widmer, etc).

What is the cheap local beer of choice in Green Bay? Any good regional microbrews?

What do they sell at Lambeau? What's happening for the tailgates?

Yes, I actually am interested in this!

Thanks all!

:yum: :beer:

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Well I don't know about Green Bay but I do know the middle of the state seems to have Spotted Cow from New Glarus is insanely popular, along with Capital Brewery's stuff.

Mushroom

Packer Owner/Shareholder
Reaction score
PBR is popular amongst the older crown...Leinenkugels is too, but more so for the 'well-to-do' older crowd. Spotted Cow was pretty right on for the most 'happening' fad...

dantastic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hinterland brewery is pretty damn fantastic. Too expensive for most PBR/Miller drinkers around here.
A lot of folks drink Leinies (Leinenkugels) New Glarus is good if you like Blue Moon. Capital Brewery isn't as popular
around here as in Madison obviously, but the make some kick *** beer.

They serve Miller/Leinies products at Lambeau.

Seems like I've seen a ton of people drinking Fat Tire around here lately as well. I believe that's from CO??
I'd love to get my hands some some Yuengling around here. mmmmm. I'm getting thirsty.

*runs off to get beer*

Members online

Latest posts