Beat Chicago!

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
My guide says "Packers vs. Bears" on my DVR now instead of TBA... last night I dared to look when the Ram's were playing and it said the same time on fox. SO OF COURSE..i was throwing a fit... and lo and behold, I checked today and it said Packers/ Bears!!! I'm sooo excited,...I sure hope its not a mistake!:x3:
506sports usually has the area charts

ExpatPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And now for something completely different....

For me the question of Sunday's game will be, which defense can get the other offense off the field first whether by hook or by crook or by turnover? Both offenses look set to run rampant. This game isn't even close to being in the bag.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And now for something completely different....

For me the question of Sunday's game will be, which defense can get the other offense off the field first whether by hook or by crook or by turnover? Both offenses look set to run rampant. This game isn't even close to being in the bag.
Did you say defense?
Which crappy defense?

http://packersinsider.com/?p=6199

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
After witnessing what happened in 2010, and all the things that needed to happen for the Pack to get into the playoffs. Now if the Pack win, after this season which really we should have been eliminated from the playoff hunt there should be zero doubt that God has got to be a Packers fan.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

That is flippin' hilarious....

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
^^I agree...sharing with my Bear fan relatives now!! LOL

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
1.Find a Way to stop the Bears running attack. If the Pack can do that. Jay Cutler will be forced to toss the ball which increases likey hood of him tossing a INT.

2.If Lacy is all there pound the ball heavy against a Weak Bears Run D. If Lacy gets over 100 Yards Pack probably wins.

3. Defense needs to get off the field quickly. Need to win on 1st and 2nd Down. Lately the D has been giving up huge yards on 1st and 2nd down.

4.Pin the Bears back good. Find ways to pin them back in their own territory.

If Pack do these things. The Pack will win the Ball game.

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
From Packers.com:

The following players have been declared as inactive for this afternoon’s game between the Green Bay Packers and the Chicago Bears at Soldier Field.
Green Bay Packers13 WR Chris Harper
20 CB Jumal Rolle
52 LB Clay Matthews
59 LB Brad Jones
65 G Lane Taylor
73 C/G JC Tretter
98 DE C.J. Wilson
Starting lineup changes: 57 LB Jamari Lattimore starts for Jones, 55 LB Andy Mulumba starts for Matthews, and 96 LB Mike Neal will start for 53 LB Nick Perry, who is active.

yooperpackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
From Packers.com:

The following players have been declared as inactive for this afternoon’s game between the Green Bay Packers and the Chicago Bears at Soldier Field.
Green Bay Packers13 WR Chris Harper
20 CB Jumal Rolle
52 LB Clay Matthews
59 LB Brad Jones
65 G Lane Taylor
73 C/G JC Tretter
98 DE C.J. Wilson
Starting lineup changes: 57 LB Jamari Lattimore starts for Jones, 55 LB Andy Mulumba starts for Matthews, and 96 LB Mike Neal will start for 53 LB Nick Perry, who is active.
Nick Perry not starting on the right side?
What's up with that?

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
SO proud of you Pat4DaPack! Not backing down from all the negativity!!! All they way baby... ALL THE WAY!!! :p

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Aaron has a message for Bears' fans:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts