Bears Vs Vikes Wk 10

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
GO BEARS!!!!!! just jumping in the mix here.... I agree with not as many sacks, but now that i've tuned in,hopefully i'll see plenty, if not next week Claymaker will get him!

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Dang...not that way!!! What is Jared Allens sack celebration called? I don't get it! lol :blink:

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I was just telling hubby, that I feel bad saying "Go BEARS!" ... BUT ,..in my defense...my two favorite teams are The Green Bay Packers, ...and anyone playing the queens!!!

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Jared's celebration is him "Roping a Calf" I believe.

Look at Hester, he's on freaking FIRE today.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Watching espn and Favres pg presser... he sounds dejected and resigned....for now.

I loved the USA today header.."Magic runs out for Favre" and a comment said..

"yah! Last Year!!!! ........."

seriously dude...hang up the phone and go to bed!

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just great Favre, not that retirement nonsense is really going to start up again. I half wonder if he is just sucking so bad to add fuel to the retirement rumors. Everyone will think he is down and out, come training camp next year, he'll make a miraculous recovery and land up playing for the Bears.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Bite your tongue Kitten!!! With the shame and blame season he's having this year,.. please please PLEASE call it a day!!!

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
The big toilet bowl of the NFL flushed the Vikes today. That's always a good day.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Have you ever noticed, that whenever Farve plays poorly, we find out he has some injury at the presser. Amazing. Farve of the 1,000 excuses. His arm looked fine during the game and he was throwing rocket balls.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wonder if the "so talented" Cowboys coming-to-life win today against the NFC's #1 team the Giants, in New York, under new coach Jason Garrett will help sway the Vikings owner to kick Childress' *** to the curb and promote their own guy Leslie Frazier, who is going to be a hot commodity when the season is over. Even though it is his defense that is playing like schit this season, but he's a minority and has had good defenses in the past.

I think the players there would play more inspired for the new guy, as they hate Childress.

So let's hope there's more red hot Chilly Pepper after next Sunday's game against us.

That's just how I see it. Anyone else? I mean the Cowboys were a totally different team today mentally. And that might be a blessing for us in the end if we're battling the NY Football Giants for a seeding spot.

gmann001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jared's celebration is him "Roping a Calf" I believe.

Isn't that celebration illegal? I thought I heard something before the Queens/Pack game about celebrations where the player goes to the ground or something.

:viksux:

Members online

Latest posts