Bears Vs Vikes Wk 10

packers020802

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who ya got!?!?

Battle of our two most hated division rivals!

Favre said if they lose their next two games (Bears,Packers) that their season will be "over".

Personally I hope Chicago beats them AND THEN week 11 the Packers can end all Viking playoff hopes with a win on the road!

I'm sure the Vikes would still be mathematically in the NFC wildcard race even IF they lose these next two division games BUT it would be highly unlikley.

Bears 27 Vikes 21

whatcha think?

:viksux::chisux:

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
I think the Vikes will win, they have more talent in my opinion. Bears have been getting lucky, and the Vikes will probably give Jay Cutler a bad day like the Giants did.

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
chicago should have lost to buffalo, and they will lose this weekend. i just hope both teams really beat the snot out of each other, leaving the claymaker to ravage what is left of the vikings next week.

Big Dan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In a perfect world, they'd play to a bloody, bruising, absolutely crippling 63-63 tie, with all of the points for both teams coming as the result of interceptions returned for touchdowns. At the end of it all, Lovie would go crazy and stab Leslie Frazier, which would cause Zygi Wilf to burn down Soldier Field in retaliation before fleeing to Los Angeles and taking the Queens with him.

Barring that, I'll be rooting for Duh Bears, as I believe Minnesota to be the bigger threat.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's gonna be a close game and possibly a blood feud, a prelude to the Packers/ Vikings game. Logically, the Vikings should win, but I want the Bears to win, I want the Vikings to lose so they will be beaten down when we get to them coming of the BYE week. If the Vikings lose to the Bears, and later the Packers, it will destroy whatever spark of life remains within them. Chilly's head will be on the block for sure and may very well go the way of Wade.

The thing I'm going to be watching the most this week is Rice, not so much Favre. This game will give the Packers an idea of what kind of team they will be up against.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
In a perfect world, they'd play to a bloody, bruising, absolutely crippling 63-63 tie, with all of the points for both teams coming as the result of interceptions returned for touchdowns. At the end of it all, Lovie would go crazy and stab Leslie Frazier, which would cause Zygi Wilf to burn down Soldier Field in retaliation before fleeing to Los Angeles and taking the Queens with him.

Barring that, I'll be rooting for Duh Bears, as I believe Minnesota to be the bigger threat.

Now THAT would be something to see!!!! :blink: LOL!!!!!

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
At the end of the day, the Bears' offensive line cannot protect Cutler or open holes for the running game. AP has a good day and the defense does enough to win.

Vikings 24
Bears 17

PackerFan87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm taking Vikings too. You know...give them some hope before we destroy them at home on their home turf :dwarf:

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm taking Vikings too. You know...give them some hope before we destroy them at home on their home turf :dwarf:
The Packers hold their fate in their own hands.

Best case scenario:

Week 10: Viqueens beat Bears
Week 11: Packers beat Viqueens; Miama wins the home game vs. Chicago

If these scenarios play out, Packers win the division by next weekend!

gmann001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Since Sydney Rice wasn't activated for the game (Sidney Rice remains out for Vikings | National Football Post), when is the deadline for the Vikes to activate/ir/release him (like the Pack had to with Al Harris)?
The Minnesota Vikings needed to activate wide receiver Sidney Rice from the physically unable to perform list and add him to the 53-man roster by 4 p.m. today, and that deadline passed without a move being made

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
Since Sydney Rice wasn't activated for the game (Sidney Rice remains out for Vikings | National Football Post), when is the deadline for the Vikes to activate/ir/release him (like the Pack had to with Al Harris)?
That's kind of a slap to the face to Favre. Rice was clearly his favorite target last year, and this is going to be his last year (hopefully). If they're really not going to activate him, even though he's been practicing "intensely," then they must be giving up somewhat on the season. That's the way it appears to me.

EDIT: BTW gmann, your avatar creeps the hell out of me. It's funny, but it's just a creepy picture, haha.

gmann001

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Found my answer...
The Vikings have until Nov. 24 - a three-week preparation period mandated by the NFL - to decide whether Rice can return to the active status. Rice currently does not count against the Vikings' 53-man roster but could be lifted for any of the next four games: Sunday against the Cardinals, Nov. 14 against the Bears, Nov. 21 against the Packers and Nov. 28 against the Redskins.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Well as was discussed in a different thread, we hope for lightning. But I am kind of pulling for the Favre's. One it helps us because Chilly may still have a coaching job, two it throws the Bears into a turmoil, since if they do win, the Packers are still on top of the division.

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the Bears will win but I think as Packers fans we really have to root for the Vikings this week. We hold the tiebreaker over the Vikings, but not the Bears.

gmann001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bears. I don't want the Vikes to get into the mix.

It's not that I don't want the Vikes to get into the mix... I just hate the Viqueens. This week I'm a Bears fan (choke choke gasp)

:viksux:

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Aw man, Da Bears suck pretty bad. Vikings not much better though...

Berrian's return in questionable, so is one of their centers,...

:viksux::chisux:

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Golly they both suck! Is this going to be a contest to see who sucks the worst??? :viksux::chisux:

LOL at the intentional grounding call on Favre and the missed FG!!!

Agreed, this is a game of "Which team sucks worse!"

Members online