Bears officially signed Julius Peppers

OP
OP
AllouezPackerFan

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
agree with you on this one.

Peppers is overrated, because people think he's the second coming of Reggie White.

But thruth is, he's a terrific pass rusher...

Yes he is. He's not as good as Reggie White, but he is the most athletic defensive end in football....and he has the ability to change the game if he wants to.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Peppers only had 10.5 sacks last year. Lets not get too excited about him. He got his guaranteed payday. My guess is he's gonna take the next 6 years off.

Yeah, he looked good the last game in Carolina, but he was trying to showcase himself for a payday. I'm more worried about Jared Allen then Peppers. Time will tell though.
Just soiled myself reading this! A la Barnett. LOL LOL

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
Yeah Peppers does only what is needed of him in order to get his deal. Once he gets it, you don't hear about him until that contract is up

OP
OP
AllouezPackerFan

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
Yeah Peppers does only what is needed of him in order to get his deal. Once he gets it, you don't hear about him until that contract is up

I think he'll be really solid this year....he's got a lot to prove coming to another team. He'll play hard this year. I think its hard to accuse professional athletes, who are some of the most competitive people in the world, of not playing hard or not caring.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts