Bears Lose!

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Skito,

I am feeling for you my friend, it was a nice run for you while it lasted.

Fact is Skito you can blame Phil for this loss. You see Skito... Phil came here and wass pissing on the Packers new head coach and the Football God's gave him what he deserved.

R.P.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
Skito,

I am feeling for you my friend, it was a nice run for you while it lasted.

Fact is Skito you can blame Phil for this loss. You see Skito... Phil came here and wass pissing on the Packers new head coach and the Football God's gave him what he deserved.

R.P.

that was certainly well deserved. hope they have a nice offseason.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just a poor effort all around.
Out coached on both sides of the ball. They came out throwing for some unknown reason, they did not blitz the QB, they let Steve Smith run wild and Charles Tillman had his head up his *** all day.
The front four talked crap all week about respect and did not show up when it was time to play. The Bears score 21 points at home and the defense takes a day off!
After all of that and a couple of big injuries (Brown and Berrian) they still could have won the game and they just rolled over in the 4th quarter.
No excuses.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMIXXX!!

BEAR DOWN - tromadz

Bear Down, Chicago Bears.
They talk trash but forgot how to play the game!

Put up a fight all day except defensively!

We'll never forget the way you bored the country,
With no defense sunday.

And let them know why your fans frown.

You're the whipping boy,
of Carolina.

Chicago Bears, Bear Down!

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Regarding the steve smith comment

the bears didnt let him run all over them, they had no choice, the man runs all over everyone

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Smith is...small too. He is just amazing. But #1 defense...lovie was too concerned with his leather bears jacket he got for being Coach of the year. Shoulda been paying attention to the game. A lot of questionable coverages on smith. ALso, the run game...good god....GOOD GOD the run game....bears defense...cmon

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
tromadz said:
Smith is...small too. He is just amazing. But #1 defense...lovie was too concerned with his leather bears jacket he got for being Coach of the year. Shoulda been paying attention to the game. A lot of questionable coverages on smith. ALso, the run game...good god....GOOD GOD the run game....bears defense...cmon

Any defense that doesnt have Champ Bailey or Al Harris is going to be a questionable coverage defense on steve smith lol

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMIXXX!!

BEAR DOWN - tromadz

They talk trash but forgot how to play the game!

Put up a fight all day except defensively!

We'll never forget the way you bored the country,
With no defense sunday.

And let them know why your fans frown.

You're the whipping boy,
of Carolina.

Chicago Bears, Bear Down!

Hahahahaaa... totally agree!

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackwillBEback said:
Philtration said:
tromadz said:
lol. good job taking it like a man.

Tillman took it like a man.... a man in prison.

Hey atleast you have the joy of winning the division over teh Pack and the vikes this year, gotta be something for Da Bears?!

I still think that they will be fine next year.
They are a young team, they have every starter on both sides of the ball signed except Hillenmayer, They have some cap money to spend (Tight End damn it!) they may even have a QB for a whole season for a change.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
they should get a vet QB, a kitna type (or warner ..worst case scenario). Their WRs will be good. berrian is good, gage is good, moose is good. and the rookie this year was good..he got hurt...forgot his name

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
they should get a vet QB, a kitna type (or warner ..worst case scenario). Their WRs will be good. berrian is good, gage is good, moose is good. and the rookie this year was good..he got hurt...forgot his name

Mark Bradley

Miskito

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A sad loss, indeed. I completely agree with Phil. There was no excuse for the way the Bears' defense played today. There is hope, though for next year with Grossman finally looking more than decent in the second half. Can't write too much more now - pretty damn depressed.

A new beginning next year. Let's hope for the best for our two teams.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:
tromadz said:

Mark Bradley

Yeah bradley! He was really good for a rookie.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:
Out coached on both sides of the ball. They came out throwing for some unknown reason, they did not blitz the QB, they let Steve Smith run wild and Charles Tillman had his head up his *** all day.
The front four talked crap all week about respect and did not show up when it was time to play. The Bears score 21 points at home and the defense takes a day off!
After all of that and a couple of big injuries (Brown and Berrian) they still could have won the game and they just rolled over in the 4th quarter.
No excuses.

Well Phil, you made it that far. You made a game out of it for awhile. Take heart.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerChick said:
Philtration said:
No excuses.

Well Phil, you made it that far. You made a game out of it for awhile. Take heart.

They gaged on it. They were down by 2 with plenty of time left and they just could not pull their heads out of their butts. What a sorry effort. If the defense plays half as good as they have all season they win that game. :x

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I felt all along that the Bears would lose for the simple reason that the really important players from Carolina had all been there before and performed under the pressure whereas very few to none of the Bears players had (at least their difference makers). This can only help the Bears going forward though. The experience alone of playing on divisional weekend is going to help the Bears' maturation (it really sticks in my throat writing that, but I think it's true).

Latest posts