Bears Game

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Just turned the game on. I was watching the first four hours of the new 24, Season 6 (god I love the internet :)) - 24 fans, you will be SHOCKED tonight and tomorrow night, I promise you that!
Anyhow, as I flip on FOX, what do I see? Grossman getting blitzed, FUMBLE, then four or so plays later Alexander scores the tying TD with over 2 minutes left in the half.

What a great day, so far :)

gopackgo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The vaunted Bears D can't even stop the run on 3rd and 10.

Shaun Alexander. What a player.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bears losing due to shady defense = Rex Grossman will be crucified by stupid bears fans.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bears win.

But if they can barely beat the injured(and ******) seahawks....they won't beat the Saints. No chance in hell.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just turned the game on. I was watching the first four hours of the new 24, Season 6 (god I love the internet :)) - 24 fans, you will be SHOCKED tonight and tomorrow night, I promise you that!
Anyhow, as I flip on FOX, what do I see? Grossman getting blitzed, FUMBLE, then four or so plays later Alexander scores the tying TD with over 2 minutes left in the half.

Bears won in OT though, 27-24 NO comes to CHI next week. :puke:

gopackgo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rex won the game, carried the team more than the D did. Both will have to play much better to beat the Saints though.

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:

No **** sherlock, what part of "Anyhow, as I flip on FOX, what do I see? Grossman getting blitzed, FUMBLE, then four or so plays later Alexander scores the tying TD with over 2 minutes left in the half." didn't give you the clue I was myself watching as well?

Anyways,
Helluva good game by the Bears. They were definetely the better team. I don't see the Saints beating them. Grossman should have gained SOME confidence from this game. The Bears/Hawks game was nearly as exciting as the Saints/Eagles game, which I feel were the two best games in the NFC playoffs, thus far.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerChick said:
Zero2Cool said:

No **** sherlock, what part of "Anyhow, as I flip on FOX, what do I see? Grossman getting blitzed, FUMBLE, then four or so plays later Alexander scores the tying TD with over 2 minutes left in the half." didn't give you the clue I was myself watching as well?

calm down, junior.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
PackerChick said:
Zero2Cool said:

calm down, junior.

Grow up.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
One and done!

Oops, sorry. I thought that this was a thread about the Chargers.... or the Ravens..... or the Cowboys.

Oh well. MY team will be playing in the NFC Championship game next week so I guess that the idiots at ESPN will have to find something new to rave about.
How about the Eagles? No.
Tony Romo? No.
T.O.? No.
The "Big Tuna"? No.

I know.... a week of never ending misty eyed slobbering about the fans in New Orleans who now "deserve" a Super Bowl victory because they refused to take the hurricane warnings seriously.

TheStone

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's Phil :!:

Always nice, always decent.

I think what he's trying to tell us with his softspoken posting is, that
the Bears are Super Bowl bound and that they deserve to go there after
sundays performance...

:chalflag:

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's Phil :!:

Always nice, always decent.

I think what he's trying to tell us with his softspoken posting is, that
the Bears are Super Bowl bound and that they deserve to go there after
sundays performance...

:chalflag:

Sunday’s performance?
Sorry but I was under the impression that the Bears won on Sunday.
If winning by 3 makes you a loser then they might as well restart the playoffs right now.
Seahawks by 1 over the Cowboys.
Eagles by 3 over the Giants.
Saints by 3 over the Eagles.
Patriots by 3 over the Chargers.
Colts and Ravens can't even score a TD between them.

Is that what you are measuring the Bears game against?

Rex Grossman sucks?
Chad Pennington is the only QB in this years playoffs that has had a better game than Grossman did on Sunday.
Not Brady, not Manning, not Brees, not Rivers, not Garcia or Romo or McNair or Green.

The Bears defense sucks too?
Where are the Chargers and Ravens right now?
One and done and watching the games on TV.

Do you even follow football?

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know.... a week of never ending misty eyed slobbering about the fans in New Orleans who now "deserve" a Super Bowl victory because they refused to take the hurricane warnings seriously.

Funny... and probably very true.

TheStone

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Do you even follow football?

No, I was just guessing. :)
Oh, the Bears won? Sh** :!: That's bad news

What I really think about this?
I think, when two teams deliver equally good or let's say bad performances against each other, it's just plain luck what makes the outcome.
Example?? If Grossman throws that INT instead of that 30+ completion in
the first quarter....... oh oh!! One play could have made the difference.

Grossman did quite well against the Seahawks, but look at their secondary..... I want to see him play the Saints.

The point is: You were one week too early with your big rave about
DA BEARS
If the Bears win this week, they deserve to go to the SuperBowl.
If not, they'll go down in the history of the 2006 season, almost unmentioned and hand in hand with the Chargers, the Cowboys, Jets, Eagles.....

The only exception will of course be the great and glorious 2006 Green Bay Packers.
:)

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Philtration said:

Funny... and probably very true.

Not to be a complete ***, but I think if you live where there is a chance of hurricanes you're asking for it, just like those who live in California where they are just waiting for THE BIG ONE. Seriously, MOVE THE **** AWAY FROM THOSE AREAS!!!!!!!!!!!

The Saints should NOT win because of Katrina, they should win because (if they are) of being the best team in the NFL.

Members online

Latest posts