BEARS FANS MUST HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
they did this last year too....find it funny they used Ryan for the kid from mask, normally its Hawk

I didnt scroll down far enough someone mentions Hawk

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greg C. said:
That's some funny stuff. It's very thoughtful of them to put a couple of murderers in there.

Makes sense, since GB is gonna murder them.

retiredgrampa

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't blame them for trying to find SOMETHING to laugh about. When I read the other comments on their message boards, I read a lot of angst and bemoaning, just the opposite of last year. This week's game is super important to them, and they know it. Our team better be ready to hit hard and often.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't blame them for trying to find SOMETHING to laugh about. When I read the other comments on their message boards, I read a lot of angst and bemoaning, just the opposite of last year. This week's game is super important to them, and they know it. Our team better be ready to hit hard and often.
Gee......you'd think that with the offense they have, they already had PLENTY to laugh about! :lol:
I can't WAIT for the excuses to pour in once we dismantle them Sunday.

mkapp

Cheesehead
Reaction score
having lived in phoenix, I visit the suns board. They like to do "photoshop challenge" from time to time with a player. Pretty funny stuff!

Members online