Bears Fan Here Wishing You Good Luck

cheesehurdler

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just wanted to say good luck to you guys this sunday and lets have an injury free game!

Finally! A respectful Bears fan to chat with! Thank you for wishing us luck. I hope for an injury-free game too.

I've heard that your offensive line is absolutely terrible. Is that true? Or do the Saints just have a really good defensive game plan?

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Back at ya, ChicagoBear. I have to admit that I have new found respect for the Bear organization after Lovie brought them in to Green Bay the last game of the regular season and played to win. I freely adhere to "homerism" and all but respect for the game and the spirit of competition displayed when they didn't HAVE to play their starters softened my otherwise standard Northeastern Wisconsin view of your guys.

I really and truly do look forward to these games -- the greatest rivalry in all of sports...bar none. ...and you have to know how hard it is for me to NOT level some sh*t talk right now. ;)

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
This Bears fan is no troll but a genuine nice fan! For that I will extend the same to you and wish you a good, injury free game as well. I actually think this game is going to be harder than people think. The Bears that played the Saints are not going to be the same Bears that play us. I also don't think the Packers that played the Panthers are going to be the same team to show up on Sunday to play the Bears. Therefore I am predicting a good, close duel.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
Well that is a win win scenario, but now I am just being mean.

All fan bases have their bad fans that we want to shoot.
Yup, I know some Redskin fans I'd like to shoot, some Cowboy fans.....actually a lot of Cowboy fans.......well most of them.........some Patriot fans.......the list is endless......:)

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yup, I know some Redskin fans I'd like to shoot, some Cowboy fans.....actually a lot of Cowboy fans.......well most of them.........some Patriot fans.......the list is endless......:)
Careful! Those Cowboys fans will have a taser!
(A Cowboys fan had a taser and used it at the Jets opener.)

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just wanted to say good luck to you guys this sunday and lets have an injury free game!
Win or lose I hope you check back in after the game for some meaningful discussions without rubbing it in from either side.

I recognize how good the Bears can be.
So I think they could be our strongest division rival this season.

OP
OP
ChicagoBear

ChicagoBear

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Finally! A respectful Bears fan to chat with! Thank you for wishing us luck. I hope for an injury-free game too.

I've heard that your offensive line is absolutely terrible. Is that true? Or do the Saints just have a really good defensive game plan?

Yes, our offensive line is complete trash with out lance and gabe. It was fine the first game of the season when we had them both starting, but when they were both out the second game, the saints took advantage of that and it showed how bad we really needed them. Though, some of us also have reason to believe that olin kreutz also gave in some info on our offense to sean payton. Saints secondary covered too well and knew exactly where we would be throwing the ball or when we would be running.

edit: Actually, i'm pretty positive the line is still bad with gabe and lance starting but it's getting better. Lance will be starting this sunday, but gabe will be out for as month. That mean you'll be taking advantage of the right which has omiyale (oh dear) blocking.

OP
OP
ChicagoBear

ChicagoBear

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No need to go that far. Maybe just a slap in the back of the head with a "you dumb *ss" will do. Good luck on Sunday!!!!

After seeing last year how some of them started burning cutler's jerseys, or this year before the saints game bloating about how 'we will finish what katrina started', i'd love to slap the crap out of a lot of them. Well not all of the fan's are like this but some of them are. The thing that pissed me off the most was the katrina quote, I don't know why it's so funny for some people, it's not clever first of all, it's stupid. And they do this every time we play the saints.

OP
OP
ChicagoBear

ChicagoBear

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Win or lose I hope you check back in after the game for some meaningful discussions without rubbing it in from either side.

I recognize how good the Bears can be.
So I think they could be our strongest division rival this season.

I will be sure to check back

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score
After seeing last year how some of them started burning cutler's jerseys, or this year before the saints game bloating about how 'we will finish what katrina started', i'd love to slap the crap out of a lot of them. Well not all of the fan's are like this but some of them are. The thing that pissed me off the most was the katrina quote, I don't know why it's so funny for some people, it's not clever first of all, it's stupid. And they do this every time we play the saints.
oooooo....that crosses the line between good old rivalry/sportsmanship and distasteful/ignorance.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score

I'm glad someone else sees that the Hurricane Katrina jokes are a bad taste, and it's not something I like to hear either. I lost a house to that storm, and countless businesses were washed out in my home town down here. I've lived through some bad storms, but I don't think that one can be topped. We got it bad over here in Alabama too.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
I'm glad someone else sees that the Hurricane Katrina jokes are a bad taste, and it's not something I like to hear either. I lost a house to that storm, and countless businesses were washed out in my home town down here. I've lived through some bad storms, but I don't think that one can be topped. We got it bad over here in Alabama too.
I don't like the jokes. I live in a hurricane area as well and got hit with several in '04. However, what I dislike is years later they are still playing the Katrina card in New Orleans. Like NO was the only city that took a beating. Many other communities were hit hard but you never hear of them. If you live below sea level next to he sea, expect to get flooded. It would be like the Dolphins still harping in Andrew years later. The Homestead area still has not fully recovered.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts