Be serious folks

CaptainD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This topic appeared elsewhere and was written by Wildman Moll. It says it better then I can :
After scanning through many posts tonight on different forums many are calling into question whether a change needs to be made with the coaching staff or front office. That is a waste of time as it is not going to happen, so lets move on and get back into reality. MM and TT are in no danger of being let go no matter how much some fans call for it. With that being said, I will not be shocked to see Bob Sanders "retire" and to see a change made with the defensive staff. Winston Moss will get serious consideration as the new DC and may get that position or else he will be moving on to get one with another team.
I would love to see the end of the zone blocking. It has not worked and does not work for us. For whatever reason, we have not been able to be as successful as the Falcons of a couple years ago and Broncos even of today as they run the same schemes. Go back to the power, the sweeps, the counter and the one on one physical run game of the past. MM has got to take a serious look at it and get rid of it.

With all that, MM and TT are not going anywhere, so lets not go there.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts