Battle for the NFC basement

lionmaster420

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pablo's right its TOUGH to be a lions fan, my prediction is DET 21 GB 10, that is unless we come out flat and get jumped on which isnt out of the question, the cellar IMHO will belong to the pack.....

gopackgo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As long as the Pack can force a fumble before Williams massacres our DB's, we will be okay.

Lare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pablo said:
Packnic said:
and also Pablo... you are a diehard fan of a team that... lets just say is not a perpetual winner. I respect that. now can you teach a few of our so called fans, not to freak out and jump ship after one losing season. Thanks and welcome to the site

Not a perpetual winner? What are you talking about, we do have one playoff win in the past 50 years. Perhaps you are being a little too harsh...

Pack fans jumping ship? Not until you draft Joey Harrington with the 3rd overall pick. Then follow that up with Charles Rogers with the 2nd overall pick. Oh yeah, they are both gone now.

Then you take two more WRs in the top 10 the next two years. One only plays when he feels like it and the other can't stop eating twinkees and has been kept off the active roster the past two weeks.

Oh yeah, we also took an undersized linebacker with our 5th-straight top 10 this year who has a history of concussions. We happened to pass on Matt Leinart and Jay Cutler, this for a franchise that hasn't had a QB of note since our last title in 1957.

We welcome Packer fans to jump of the ship and right onto the sinking S.S. Millen. Welcome aboard!

Now that you mention all this, I guess you're right, I'd rather keep TT than Millen. At least with TT we've got management that will fire him after another couple of losing seasons. It looks like you're stuck with Millen for a long, long time.

calicheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This game will be tough, no doubt. A couple of years ago I'd laugh at this game. The Lions front four on D will cause major havoc to our...uh...very Offensive line. The Lions looked pretty tough against the Seahawks and guess what? They actually scored against the Bears...something we could not. I see a lot of screens coming and draws the way the Lions line will be penetrating ours. Their secondary can be beat and I see Favre with over 40 passes again, once we abandon the run early. Our D will stop whatever run the Lions bring on but if our DB's don't hold their position we could be burned by the pass. Watch the Lions throw at Brady all day with their TE's. We let one get away last week, this week will bring on the Owen knock knock joke. You know...knock, knock...who's there? Owen.....Owen who......0-3!

Staff online

Latest posts