Barnett

steveGB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
just wondering if there has been any progress in barnetts contract negotiations since the radio show?

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Well in my opinion I think TT is waiting for FA to calm down and see what money he has left on this years cap, then sign Barnett and anyone else with front loaded contracts to take advantage of this years cap room by punching a bunch of the money into this fiscal year. Would be the logical thing to do for the future.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well in my opinion I think TT is waiting for FA to calm down and see what money he has left on this years cap, then sign Barnett and anyone else with front loaded contracts to take advantage of this years cap room by punching a bunch of the money into this fiscal year. Would be the logical thing to do for the future.

That's really a good analysis. I think you might be right. It's also probably a really wise way to do things.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score

that would seem to be the intelligent thing to do.

Personally, I hope we sign him for at least four or five years. We'd have a solid LB core.

Bobby Roberts

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Actually I think GB and Barnett's agent are waiting to see other LB contracts first to determine a reasonable contract for Barnett. Basically sit back and let the other guys determine the market price.

packerfan1245

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bobby Roberts said:
Actually I think GB and Barnett's agent are waiting to see other LB contracts first to determine a reasonable contract for Barnett. Basically sit back and let the other guys determine the market price.

:\ I hope That isn't too high.....maybe like a 6 mil contract.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts