Barnett possibly lost for season !!!!!!

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm more frustrated with the injury bug than anything. It's time for it to bite someone else, like maybe the Vikings.

JoshuaRHuffman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What the hell is this? Everyday it's someone new. And we're only 1/4 done with the season.

Dangit.

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
Nick Barnett could be lost for the season

Packers middle linebacker Nick Barnett injured his wrist during Sunday's win over the Lions. He finished the game with a cast on his wrist.According to Greg Bedard of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, Barnett could now be finished for the season.Barnett...

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Another body blow to the pack. Ugh.

I'll qoute admiral Farragut now, "Damn the torpedos, full speed ahead!"

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If Barnett is done for the season, then I'll really panic. Our LB play hasn't been good in coverage, yet Barnett is our best guy. If we lose him, then it's pratically season over.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
This would be devastating in consideration with all the other injuries. One to three injuries might me manageable but this is starting to border on the realm of ridiculous.

cantstop12to85

Cheesehead
Reaction score
wow i really cannot believe this ********....he's gone! season ending wrist surgery say goodbye to our defensive captain yall idk what is gonna come from this but all arrows are pointing in a negative direction

chucknorris101

Cheesehead
Reaction score
anyone know any saints fans? need to call them up on how to protect the team from voodoo curses.....

Chop0Suey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is just getting depressing... Time to start bringing in FAs, or making some trades...like, NOW. Preferably guys that don't have a history of injuries.

Why does it seem like we have to deal with these debilitating injuries EVERY ******* YEAR? I understand injuries are part of the game, but it doesn't seem like other teams lose 4 or 5 key players every year...

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
do all the threads you start need !!!!!?

Not trying to start a fight but its really not needed

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Time to push that big red button, fire all of our missiles at once and kiss our butts goodbye.

Nah, I'm too hard headed for that. I'm still not giving up!!! Never ever!!!! But please God, please let that be the end of this!

Chop0Suey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bishop? Ha...I don't think he'll ever be anything more than a back-up. There's gotta be a linebacker out there who's used to the 3-4 that we could pick up... Maybe let Bishop take over until they learn the D.

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
Report: Nick Barnett done for the season

Earlier tonight, Greg Bedard of the Milwaukee Journal Senintel reported that Packers linebacker Nick Barnett would miss the season if/when he has surgery to repair a wrist injury suffered on Sunday against the Lions.Now, Adam Schefter of ESPN reports that...

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Well someone can erase "possibly" out of the title..

GREEN BAY, Wis. -- Green Bay Packers linebacker Nick Barnett is out for the season after suffering a wrist injury similar to the one that ended Brian Urlacher's season last year, according to two NFL sources.

Barnett was injured during Sunday's win over the Detroit Lions. He plans to get a second opinion this week, but he has resigned himself to the fact that he will need surgery and will not play football again this season.

Barnett is just the latest player the Packers have lost for the season. Starting running back Ryan Grant is out with an ankle injury, and rookie safety Morgan Burnett tore his ACL.

Veteran safety Nick Collins sat out practice Wednesday because of a nagging knee injury and his status for Sunday is unclear.

Information from ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter and The Associated Press was used in this report.

.. what a ****ing shame.

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have a few questions...

Is Brad Jones able to play ILB?

Is Adalius Thomas still sitting around as a FA?

Can a LB be had via trade?

Bishop has wanted a starting spot for some time now. Time to put up or shut up.

Members online