Barnett is a tease.

yourout

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Everytime I think he looks to be taking a step towards being a top 1/3 LB he disappears and regresses.

Like the long run by White were he over committed then could not make a play on the crossing route and got dominated on the TD run.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I think he either is going to have a great game or wont play to good..never seems to have just an average game

starr15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
SAQHERT said:
He sucks, hes another player that gets paid too much for nutting
nick barnett sucks?youre smokin crack.if hes so bad why dont you go tryout for the team,he was named the packers defensive player of the year 3 years in a ROW.and you say he sucks?we must have the ranked 32nd defense than. :beer: :beer: :beer:

SAQHERT

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah he does suck. He got straight played by the running backs from the Titans. He got played.

wizard 87

Old Enough To Know Better
Reaction score
SAQHERT said:
I would play if I could, but you need college, so im screwed.
This is classic :lol: :rofl: this is your brain on drugs and why you need to pay attention in school
Good god man.....stop embarrassing yourself.

SAQHERT

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Your the one comparing a reg person to a football player. LOL , Go Pay Rogers for dump off passes. Anybody can do that.

wizard 87

Old Enough To Know Better
Reaction score
SAQHERT said:
that was suppose to be a joke. Just go cry.. your team lost
so since you say your team that means your a troll from another team....Vikings or Bears

dansz15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
SAQHERT said:
Your the one comparing a reg person to a football player. LOL , Go Pay Rogers for dump off passes. Anybody can do that.

Please try out by all means, we could use you. I am sure you have NFL talent.

On topic: Barnett has been a little bit of a pain this season but who knows why hopefully he'll get out of this funk. He is a solid player who could just be having a rough year, not everyone is completely bulletproof. I would still wanna be the last one running up to him when he starts back up.

DoddPower

Nick Perry is watching you, NFL QB's!
Reaction score
Barnett has been below average this year. The only time I really hear about him is when he is ******** up.

He has made a few good plays, but more bad ones. I'm really surprised about this.

=(

vipercwf

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I came on here to post a topic about this myself, but saw this post. I can not believe how bad he is playing..I keep see him overpursue miss tackles, and just isn't making plays like he has in the past. This whole year he really hasn't done much, what-so-ever. Heck, all of our linebackers seem non existant..except for Chillar whos proving himself in pass coverage. Hawk surely isnt stepping it up either. I love all these guys and I've always thought Barnett has been a exceptional LB for us...but he is not playing well at all. Come on man, man-up and step it up...your better than that.

Members online

Latest posts