Badgers will win Rose Bowl I am going there.

L

Lunchboxer

A shocking announcement but everyone is saying the Ducks will win but the Underdog usually wins.

Last year Almighty TCU was the underdog but they somehow won. Why cant the Badgers win this year as underdog.

Oregon will do what badgers did last year give up on the running game.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Go Badgers!!! I'm watching the Rose Bowl Parade and waiting for the game to come on! Ducks are going to be tough but I think the Badgers have a good chance of winning. Monty Ball!!! :)

SanDiegoCheese

West Coast Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sorry fellow Cheeseheads, but LaMichael James and the ducks take this one. They win it for the Pac 12! Go Pac 12! No, I will not say Go Ducks, or Quack attack.:rolleyes: LOL! I'm eating some left over fettucine from some awesome Italian spot and don't want to risk vomiting after saying anyone one of those chants. :p
Damn you Reggie Bush! That should be US playing Wisconsin in the Rose Bowl :oops:

L

Lunchboxer

Sorry fellow Cheeseheads, but LaMichael James and the ducks take this one. They win it for the Pac 12! Go Pac 12! No, I will not say Go Ducks, or Quack attack.:rolleyes: LOL! I'm eating some left over fettucine from some awesome Italian spot and don't want to risk vomiting after saying anyone one of those chants. :p
Damn you Reggie Bush! That should be US playing Wisconsin in the Rose Bowl :oops:

Hmm That point is almost good enough for me to almost make a thread saying badgers will lose before game is over.

_Xyn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lunchboxer i'm looking forward to your half time predictions =)

L

Lunchboxer

You should of just said they will lose.. lol

I would but its too close to call. Last year I knew at halftime they would lose they were not playing good football against a really crapy team of TCU.

L

Lunchboxer

BREAKING NEWS OREGON WINS.

And now I hope Belima gets fired. And let someone in that wants to win the Rose Bowl.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Again with a CRAPPY TCU team?

Dude give it up

I posted their stats they were a beast of a team..Just stop the hate on TCU

Lost money on them again?

Dont bet on them next time

L

Lunchboxer

Again with a CRAPPY TCU team?

Dude give it up

I posted their stats they were a beast of a team..Just stop the hate on TCU

Lost money on them again?

Dont bet on them next time

I will never EVER in my lifetime or any future lifetime give the victory over crummy TCU. If the Badgers wanted to win. They would of Blown out TCU by 28 points. 28 POINTS.

Those stats are from a crappy conference. INFLATED STATS!!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Telling you right now..

Keep the hate in this thread..I see it any where else, your not going to like what I will do

L

Lunchboxer

seriously going to keep that sig for a whole year?

You have some odd issues

Yep im tired of this crap.

If Berry was still coaching he would of won last year and this years Rose Bowl.

He was 3/3 in Rose Bowls.

Belima is 0/2.... Quite a difference in stats eh?

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
Seriously? C'mon man. We lost by 1 TD to the #5 ranked team in the nation and you want BB to be fired? Yeah, I'd like to win also, but I'm not going to throw him under the bus for this.

L

Lunchboxer

Seriously? C'mon man. We lost by 1 TD to the #5 ranked team in the nation and you want BB to be fired? Yeah, I'd like to win also, but I'm not going to throw him under the bus for this.

Yes.

Fire him. Embarrassed AGAIN. 2nd year in a row. In a ROW.

L

Lunchboxer

Telling you right now..

Keep the hate in this thread..I see it any where else, your not going to like what I will do

What about the Chatbox?

Im sorry if you dont like my views. But i stoped drinking the BB Kool aid a long time ago.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Dude no one wants to see you ranting and whinning over BB...Seriously, chill out

L

Lunchboxer

Dude no one wants to see you ranting and whinning over BB...Seriously, chill out

I am chilled out. Im sick of being embarrised every year.

This Badger team is like the Buffalo Bills of the early 90s Making it to the SB 4 years in a row and not winning a single one.

BB is 0/2 in Rose Bowls while Berry is 3/3.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Last I checked Wilson tossed an int, Abey had a fumble...

so for now you need a break because I know people dont want to see your rants..

I will let you post again later tonight or tomorrow..I told you this LAST time, dont push it to far

L

Lunchboxer

Last I checked Wilson tossed an int, Abey had a fumble...

so for now you need a break because I know people dont want to see your rants..

I will let you post again later tonight or tomorrow..I told you this LAST time, dont push it to far

Okay. I kept the ranting in this thread. You went back on your word. I kept the ranting in this thread. If people dont want to see my rant/s why is this website a fourm? Im keeping it contained in this thread. And only this thread. If people dont want to read what I have to say then Dont click my threads.

Are you mad that I wont give TCU the Rose bowl win last year?

Members online

Latest posts