Badgers in search of a Leader

BorderRivals.com

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not only is the pro team struggling, but the Badgers have struggled out the gates. The 4-2 record is far from indicative of how poor this team has played to date. I believe many of the issues have stemmed from Bielema's lack of leadership. From firing the O-Line coach, to benching O'Brien, and then still keeping Stave on a tight leash with play-calling, Bielema has done little to instill the right environment for success to breed this season. I dive deeper into this issues here: http://wp.me/p29VCs-bH

But, what do you think about Bielema's job so far?

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
But, what do you think about Bielema's job so far?
Job? What job?
Two, that's two Rose Bowls in a row and didn't win either one.
I'm no college football expert so I don't know if he should be or can be fired.
I think his rear end needs to be on the line a bit more if it isn't already.

BTW: It seems like it takes a lot longer or tougher to get rid of college coaches no matter what they do.
Bobby Knight was able to keep his job even after throwing public violent fits. He should have been gone the first time it happened.
Jerry Scumsucky of Penn State was caught yet he kept on having access to the facilities.
(Did the accusations happen when he was still coaching there?)
There just seems to be something that makes these guys more invincible compared to those who work for the NFL.
You just look at a ref wrong and it's a 10 game suspension.

tstej

Cheesehead
Reaction score
By this logic Kansas should fire Bill Self for not winning a National Championship since 2008. Seriously guys, enjoy the success Wisconsin has had cause firing coaches of the caliber of Bret Bielema has often backfired. Look at what Nebraska was like under Bill Callahan and look how bad Kansas looked after firing Mark Mangino. This is the third season without Mangino and Kansas has a total of 6 wins since firing their best coach in decades

L

Lunchboxer

I nominate LunchBoxer for the Badgers head coach.
;)
I could do a better job than that Hack of A Head coach could ever think of doing.

This team has no leader of anykind. I miss Russell Wilson. He brought something to that team.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts