1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Badgers B-Ball could they be ranked #1 after tonight?!

Discussion in 'College Sports' started by PackerLegend, Jan 31, 2007.

1. PackerLegend

PackerLegend Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    #2 Badgers are beating Indiana 33-31 right at the start of the 2nd
    #1 Florida is trailing #24 Vanderblit 41-30 at the half

I know there is alot of time left in both games but heres to the Badgers winning and the Gators losing so Wisconsin can become the number 1 ranked team like they already should.

:beer:
  2. PackerLegend

PackerLegend Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox:
    :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:
    :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox:
    :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:
  3. Raider Pride

Raider Pride Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    The Badgers are very strong.

The Loss against Indy means nothing.... It all boils down to March Madness. They will get a great seed.

I am and always have been a UCLA fan.

God I love March Madness. The best overall sprting event in the world.

See you in March.... Badger Fans... Go Bruins.

R.P.