1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Badger and the Outback Bowl

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by gotarace27, Dec 16, 2004.

1. gotarace27

gotarace27 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    The Badgers play Georgia in the Outback bowl Jan 1 at 10 am. After a late season slide by the badgers i would like to know what you guys think about the badgers chances, key matchups etc. The badgers are 7 point underdogs, you guys think barry can find a way to right the boat and defeat a tough georgia team?
  2. acw

acw Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    The key matchups are at the line of scrimmage. If the Badgers don't make holes for the runners and time for our young QB, it's over. I think our D-Line can do allright, but Erasmus has to have a great game.

I look for Jimmy Leonhard, Booker Stanley, Donovan Raiola, and Jonothon Orr to have a big day.
  3. fondypackfan

fondypackfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I hope its not a repeat of the last time we played Georgia in the Outback bowl. As long as we stick with them early I think it will be a pretty good game but Georgia appears to be a very solid team.