bad mouthing rodgers!!

Woodson21

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just finished watching jim rome is burning, and he had a topic on rodgers. The topic talked about some comments rodgers made about GB fans. He said he understands why some people are upset about favre leaving, but what he does not understand is why do some fans and even little kids say bad words to him? I mean what's up with that really?? Them people are not packer fans, they are favre fans, and if they wanna run around all season long and talk smack to rodgers at games etc, they should just get off the packs bandwagon and jump onto the jets!! And what's up with parents letting there kids badmouth and adult? That's terrible man really I thought we were better then this really!! Pissed off and dissapointed right now!!!!

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think you heard what the majority of REAL Packers fans think of Rodgers Monday night with the ovation he and the team received. Anyone who would allow their kids to yell swear words at any player is pretty damn pathetic if you ask me.

Brett4Ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think however, like Rome said, that any player who lets a six year old get in his head needs to compartmentalize and build some mental toughness. Rogers saying anything on the matter makes me worry he has a weak mentality and is just waiting to break down when things go poorly with his play which is bound to happen.

flapackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
de_wrong_deal said:
flapackfan said:
[quote="de_wrong_deal":t7npl1z3]Yet another worthless topic.

Nice to see you sticking around packone.

packone tromadz and packnic are *****es.[/quote:t7npl1z3]

Aren't you bored yet? Go back to your new site and make some more favre cracks. That always stirs up action on a packer forum.

mike bat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IMO Rodgers needs to change his attude ... quit being such a baby ... every year packers players get bad mouthed .... yea even by you woodson .. Rome is right ,,, rodgers need to suck it up ... IMO packers fan owe him nothing ... he hasnt done nothing here yet ... he needs to shut his mouth and work on getting that ball out faster .... this is Green Bay ,, we like to win games and focus on winning games ... we dont have time to hear Rodgers cry about a little smack talk ... you know the saying ,,, if you cant take the heat get you *** out the kitchen ... Rodgers change your attude ,,, shut your mouth ,,, get out there and MOVE THE BALL ... ohh and get over your self ,, we dont owe you NOTHING .... the way i see it you owe us ,,, nfc devision title ...

flapackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
mike bat said:
IMO Rodgers needs to change his attude ... quit being such a baby ... every year packers players get bad mouthed .... yea even by you woodson .. Rome is right ,,, rodgers need to suck it up ... IMO packers fan owe him nothing ... he hasnt done nothing here yet ... he needs to shut his mouth and work on getting that ball out faster .... this is Green Bay ,, we like to win games and focus on winning games ... we dont have time to hear Rodgers cry about a little smack talk ... you know the saying ,,, if you cant take the heat get you *** out the kitchen ... Rodgers change your attude ,,, shut your mouth ,,, get out there and MOVE THE BALL ... ohh and get over your self ,, we dont owe you NOTHING .... the way i see it you owe us ,,, nfc devision title ...

x100

chibiabos

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thre is no call for any GB fan to curse a player and even worse for a child to do that. Rodgers has every right to bring attention to such behavior. Rodgers owes the GB fans zip but, fans should at the very least assume a polite demeanor when addressing any player. If a fan cannot control his own tongue or that of his children, that is not a true fan. Very poor attidude to present as a true Packer Backer. ;(

Members online

Latest posts