Bad Moon in big Trouble.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He's gotta be pretty old by now.....maybe as old as Favre!
It never ceases to amaze me...........these guys go out and knock up women, then they end up having to pay for a bunch of kids.
If they have money, can't they afford to buy condoms????

Lare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It never ceases to amaze me...........these guys go out and knock up women, then they end up having to pay for a bunch of kids.

I'm guessing that if you're a single woman dating a well paid professional football player, there's a fair amount of incentive to forget to take your pill, dissuade the use of condoms, or cut holes in them if they are used. As an old co-worker of mine used to say "It's the ******** you get for the ******** you got".

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:

I'm guessing that if you're a single woman dating a well paid professional football player, there's a fair amount of incentive to forget to take your pill, dissuade the use of condoms, or cut holes in them if they are used. As an old co-worker of mine used to say "It's the ******** you get for the ******** you got".

That's why you bring your own condoms. You'd think a guy with money would figure that out. I had nothing to lose. This guy did.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lare said:
cheesey said:

That's why you bring your own condoms. You'd think a guy with money would figure that out. I had nothing to lose. This guy did.
I think they have the attitude "Hey, i'm a rich sports star, I don't NEED condoms!"

Whats the difference between a light bulb, and a pregnant woman?

You can "unscrew" a light bulb! :thumbsup: :rotflmao:

Yared-Yam

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"Bring him in" as in trying out for the team?

I out to bring my fists of fury out on this one, but I'll let it go with a mere mocking.

Ha!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yared-Yam said:
"Bring him in" as in trying out for the team?

I out to bring my fists of fury out on this one, but I'll let it go with a mere mocking.

Ha!
"Fists of fury"......LOLOL!!! Sounds like a "B" kung fu movie! :rotflmao:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts