1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Bad day for the Pack

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by JBlood, Dec 5, 2004.

1. JBlood

JBlood Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +688 / 16 / -0
    One of those days where nothing goes right and the other team plays flawlessly. We still finish 11 and 5, win the division, host at least one playoff game, and hope that McNabb is a little more down to earth than today when we meet them in the playoffs.
  2. yooperfan

yooperfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Funny

What could go wrong did go wrong. It got to the point where it became funny. Actually it was embarrassing. Will they be able to pick up the pieces?
  3. JBlood

JBlood Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +688 / 16 / -0
    As Sherman says, we are a much better team than we showed yesterday. I believe we will finish 11 and 5. While the D isn't great, it's better than we showed. There's no way the Eagles are 30 points better than we are. Looking forward to the playoffs.
  4. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Nall

As moot of a point as it may be, it was nice to see Nall step in a do a little damage. He didn't look too bad!
  5. COLOPacker fan

COLOPacker fan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Ryan,

I couldn't agree more, he did look good.

Yes the Pack is a better team than they appeared to be yesterday, I wonder if things would have been different at Lambeau? I think so.

GO Packers!
  6. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Eagles at Lambeau

I would hope it would have been different at Lambeau, but you never know. Sometimes they are just not on. It looked like PS2 Madden game the way they were shredding our secondary :shock:

I'm sure hoping our young DB's get it together and become more consistant or that they draft/trade someone in to help out!
  7. Gravedigger

Gravedigger Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'm so old I lost a lot of money to my service Detroit buddies in the '62 Lion's game when Starr was sacked 11 times. Many say the 62 team was the best ever so weird stuff happens. We could reverse this loss in the playoffs if Brett had just and average game and we simplify the defensive scheme. I think we will blow out the Lions and Jags and win a tough one in the Dump before getting even with the Cubs. :D
  8. Brad

Brad Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Bad bad day, lets leave it at that and move on! PACK VS JAGS @ LAMBEAU