• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was thinking this last week before the Detroit game. If Green had an injured hamsting even if it was minor why would MM start him? Im not a Green fan, but if MM thinks he is the best we have I dont think Green should have been out there. I dont think any other RB could have came in and do a better or worse job than Green, because of our O line. But a hamstring isn't anything to mess around with. So I didnt understand why we startted him. All he did was hurt it worse now he has 2 hamstring injuries. Bad move by MM if you ask me.

Anubis

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OOC, who do you think we should we have started instead of Green??? Davenport is gone, and Morency has absolutely no experience with our playbook (tho he did come from another zone-blocking offense). I guess we'll find out this week what the backup plan was in the event Green was reinjured....

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Wish I could find the clip, but Morency and the staff said he knew all he needed to start the game when Green's injury became known.

Is Morency the same caliber as Green? Probably not.

OP
OP
A

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anubis said:
OOC, who do you think we should we have started instead of Green??? Davenport is gone, and Morency has absolutely no experience with our playbook (tho he did come from another zone-blocking offense). I guess we'll find out this week what the backup plan was in the event Green was reinjured....

Start Noah H. He knows the system. He started last year for a game i cant remember maybe two at the end when Gado was hurt. Even if Noah started though he wouldnt have to play the entire game. He could have switched with Morency. Im sure those two could have gotten a good of game as Green. ( Not a shot against green at all, but with that O line I dont think it matters who starts)

JbShell

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes I would have started him.

1. Ahman wantec to play and i am sure said he was ready to go.

2. With the deoth problems i am sure mmm was hoping it would straighten itself out wihch it did not.

3 no gaurentee that morency will be worse the Ahamn maybe this kid is good maybe not

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If he was healthy enough to play, sure he should have started. If you want to win you have to play your best players. McCarthy doesn't have many good players. Look at what Thompson has given him at running back. If it was so tragic it would be funny. I can't believe what has happened to this team in terms of personel. There isn't anyone else on this team of Ahman's talent at running back. Now, would I play Ahman at the end of the game with a close lead? No!

OP
OP
A

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well I can agree with you about Green and his talent. But to me it really isnt about the talent that he has. It could be LT back there and he wouldnt do any better than Green. Its all about the O line. My point is Green is injured and MM risked him out there. I mean who knows maybe later in the season the O line will come along....Hopefully

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Did the training staff clear Green to play? If so, you play him. He's your best RB and if the player says he's a go, you play him. That's my take.

OP
OP
A

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree. But with our O line I wouldnt take any chances. Would the other two RB's do any better or worse than Green? I honestly dont think so.

Members online

Latest posts