back again

Psycho

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hey packers-fans

since it's packers week - i'm here again to see what you guys are writing about the game
(in case you forgot - i'm an austrian die-hard rams-fan who kinda likes the packers)

PS: i'm not here to talk smack - i just hope for a nice game (with the rams somehow winning it :) )

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hey psycho dude - glad to have you back! i think you guys got this one, buddy. my prediction? 45-21 rams. :(

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Psycho said:
hey packers-fans

since it's packers week - i'm here again to see what you guys are writing about the game
(in case you forgot - i'm an austrian die-hard rams-fan who kinda likes the packers)

PS: i'm not here to talk smack - i just hope for a nice game (with the rams somehow winning it :) )

Im sure you are going to get your wish. Whatever you do, dont turn off the TV at half time if the Packers are winning. You still have a great chance!

calicheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"The Hills are alive....with the sound of Packers winning", grab some Edelweiss Psycho, you're going to need it my friend. With all the great sausages and brew's in Austria I'm surpised you like the Rams over GB.