Away Game Tickets

irishpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dublin, Ireland, E.U., Earth, Milky Way, Universe,
Evening chaps,

I'm going to be in San Francisco when the Packers are due to play them in their second Pre-Season game. Now I know pre-seasoners aren't very exciting but I dont think I'll get a chance to see another packers game this year so this will have to do me! Besides, I look forward to seeing Aaron and Brian battle it out for the starting job!

Do you know what the best way to buy tickets for this game would be? Through the 49ers webpage? Ticketmaster?

Cheers! :pop:

NodakPaul

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would say eBay... I don't know what the demand is in San Fran, but I would be very surprised if you had to pay face value for tickets to a preseason game, which you would through ticketmaster or the 49es site.

A quick search turned up many eBay listings already - here are a pair of nice lower level corner endzone seats for $50.
eBay Link

Good luck! That is the second pre season game, right? You should see a good mix of Rodgers and Brohm in it.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Evening chaps,

I'm going to be in San Francisco when the Packers are due to play them in their second Pre-Season game. Now I know pre-seasoners aren't very exciting but I dont think I'll get a chance to see another packers game this year so this will have to do me! Besides, I look forward to seeing Aaron and Brian battle it out for the starting job!

Do you know what the best way to buy tickets for this game would be? Through the 49ers webpage? Ticketmaster?

Cheers! :pop:

Good luck. By the way, I don't think Aaron and Brian are battling for the starting job. This is Rodgers' team now. Not that Brohm shouldn't be preparing to play or even unseat him. I just don't think it's an "open" competition at this point.

johnny_blood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tickets to that game go on sale at ticketmaster.com on Saturday July 26 at 10:00 AM Pacific Daylight Time. It's just a preseason game so I think you'll succeed.

Good luck!

Members online

Latest posts