Awaiting word on Kampman

Mackie2001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mandarich, I believe played for the Packers for three years. He was out of football for four years and played for the Colts for three three years. His last year was Manning's rookie year. He was an ordinary tackle and didn't come close to living up to his hype.

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Many will never live up to the hype

Every team, every GM has made a mistake on 1st round picks. What I like about Wolfe his he would get rid of his mistakes before the rest of the NFL caught on. Also if a bad 1st round choice occurred he would have a great late round pick that made up for it.

Sherman legacy may be that he traded the late round picks to move up for mistakes. A lethal combination.

Mackie2001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
CC,
I disagree. Wolf hung onto draft choices too. Sometimes it takes extra time and coaching. Sometimes, you just don't have any choice but to hang onto a player. Take Buckley, he was too small and too soft. He was beat early and often. After, he left the Packers, he made a career being a nickle back. A nickle back was what he should have been after the Packers realized their mistake but the Packers needed a corner.

V

Vikeman

still here...just letting the offseason fold. i would rather the upcoming season speak for itself rather then "some other viking fans" who come here just to berate you guys on free agency pick-ups.

Mackie2001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The question wasn't if he could compete on the pro level, the question was, "would he." We all know the answer to that. "I'll play when I want to." It was readily obvious before little randy said that.

OP
OP
I

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4thand26 said:
still here...just letting the offseason fold. i would rather the upcoming season speak for itself rather then "some other viking fans" who come here just to berate you guys on free agency pick-ups.
Hey 4th - What's up... Your Team got any $$$ left for the Draft?
Haven't seen Vikes around much lately either... Give him a shout for next weekend on Draft Day... Should be good fun!

Make sure you guys drop by, right?

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts