autograph signings

sazajo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I could find information about past and current player autograph signing events?

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
there is a big signing in chicago next weekend. I think tramon williams is signing today in milwaukee

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
Yeah, if you want more info you can check mountedmemoriesshows to see who all will be at the Chicago show and on what days. I know they have a Packers VIP package available because a friend of mine intends to go.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, if you want more info you can check mountedmemoriesshows to see who all will be at the Chicago show and on what days. I know they have a Packers VIP package available because a friend of mine intends to go.

what about you? you going?

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
some time I believe in June or July 32 packers at hotel in brookfield,it will cost $565.00 Charles Woodson is sponsoring it I saw it in sports section of Milwaukee Journal little steep for me.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
some time I believe in June or July 32 packers at hotel in brookfield,it will cost $565.00 Charles Woodson is sponsoring it I saw it in sports section of Milwaukee Journal little steep for me.

any chance you could find a link? I looked but no luck

Members online

Latest posts