Aussie looking to buy a jersey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi, I am looking to buy an Aaron Rodgers jersey and was hoping for suggestions on which websites to get it from. Amazon on the whole doesn't seem to deliver to Australia which is annoying because it is a lot cheaper. But any suggestions will be welcomed.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
No one is allowed to provide a link to a site..

It is in our rules

http://www.packerforum.com/threads/full-list-of-rules-must-read-for-members.29585/

Jersey Sale Sites:
I have seen these posts, random suggestions, signature links long enough and an official rule needs to be made. We are no longer allowing ANYONE to post jersey sites in POSTS, SIGNATURES or ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE SITE. Please listen to this warning. We are going to immediately ban new members that come here and post these links. Existing members will get ONE warning.

JacobInFlorida

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Depends on if you care whether or not it's a legit licensed product or counterfeit. Also whether you're looking for a replica, premier or authentic style?

OP
OP
L

Lee

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm looking for legit and the authentic style. There just seem to be a lot of cheap looking websites that don't seem that trustworthy so it's a bit tricky not knowing the good sites to visit.

OP
OP
L

Lee

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just naming any sites is fine I'll do all the footwork just wanting to be pointed in the right direction and get some knowledge from people more across this type of thing then I am.

JacobInFlorida

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You might have a rough time finding a legit authentic at this point. Since Reebok is out at the end of the season, they're just just selling what they have left and not producing to meet demand.

As far as finding a legit one goes, just use common sense. The real ones are close to $200 so anything significantly cheaper than that is probably a fake. The old adage "if it seems too good to be true, it probably is" applies here. The vast majority of jerseys on ebay and sites that only sell jerseys are fakes. Start with the bigger time retailers and work your way down.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
weird that this conversation is between several people I have never seen post on here before.

Try ebay.

I think this thread should be locked, we know where its going.

JacobInFlorida

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm sorry I haven't had time to post as much as you. I assure you I'm not here for anything other than to help. Only reason I responded was the post was near the top of the main forum.

OP
OP
L

Lee

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks for the help Jacob I might just go official sites then just to play it safe. I can see why people may be suspicious on my question due to all the troll advertisings but it is all on the level. I only registered just to ask the question though does seem to be some good content I normally just read articles not much commentary on NFL in Australia unless they are US shows on ESPN or FOX.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
we get spammed so much. Its unbelievable. people post 5 times and then all of a sudden they list 3 threads with jersey sites.

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
just do a google search on Authentic NFL jerseys... it will bring up alot of overseas sites... if you dont trust those go to Ebay, NFLShop, Fansedge, TheJerseyStore (Green Bay), or Amazon.

*Locked*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online