attn GBP fans - re: Click 4 Cans

pakrgrl61

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm new here and wanted to get the word out that Jags are talking smack on how they are going to win the click for cans superbowl away from the Pack. Below was a their message board. I found it cause I googled click for cans cheating and clicked on it to see what they were saying. I know we can win again but wanted to let all packer fans know their out for soup(blood) - We can't let that happen. :morpheus::ranting:

on Jaguar board:

At midnight tonight if all keeps going as planned right now with the Bills we will have an opportunity to something NO OTHER FAN BASE has been able to do. BEAT THE PACKERS at click for cans. I have seen them put up ungodly numbers in the past. We will need A LOT MORE than 100k to beat them. They have won this for the past 7 years straight. They have had 2 million cans donated to their food banks from all the wins in this competition. They try and obliterate and demoralized with their numbers. WE ARE JAGUARS and we are not afraid!!!!!! Let's do this guys, I know a lot of you are saying "it's just a stupid marketing ploy." Maybe your right but it a marketing ploy that gets noticed by the NFL with Campbells being a major sponsor of the league. Let's use this chance to show the league and Mr. Weaver what this fan base is capable of, and that this is just the beginning of a huge offseason for this franchise when it comes to the fans in Jville.

We need everyone voting!!!! Please all of the posters on here with the biggest influence such as FBT, TMD etc. Please help us pull everyone together on this. We already have the 12k cans locked up if we beat the Pack we get 5k added to that.

Click this link Click for Cans beat the Pack

Block your cookies as follows:

BLOCKING COOKIES (INTERNET EXPLORER) INSTRUCTIONS:
1. In your internet browser, click "Tools."
2. In the drop bar go to "Internet Options."
3. Click the tab 'Privacy.'
4. Click the button "Sites."
5. Add clickforcans.com to the 'Block' list.
6. Click "OK" (twice)

BLOCKING COOKIES (FIREFOX) INSTRUCTIONS:
1. In your internet browser, click "Tools."
2. In the drop bar go to "Options."
3. Click on the heading 'Privacy.'
4. In the middle of the new screen, under 'Cookies' click "Exceptions."
5. Add clickforcans.com and click 'Block.'
6. Click 'Close.' Click 'OK.

If this is not working, let me know.

We need to do this everyday this week and not let up. LETS GO JAGUARS!!!!!
posted on their message boards -

OP
OP
P

pakrgrl61

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ok guys with the votes green bay is capable of I'm not worried about them seeing this. I'm sure they already have their own macro. Thank you to jaxgal22 for this use it if you want to.
http://preview.tinyurl.com/yzrjxve

This must be done in Firefox. Block cookies to everything in your firefox before you click the link or copy and paste the link to your web address box.

Scroll down to proceed to site and click then click allow. This will open 25 tabs with Jags already chosen for you all you have to do is enter the code and move to the next tab. Once you do those 25 paste the link again for 25 more tabs and keep going like that. Once you close Firefox it will close all tabs.

here's the link to their message board: Jaguars Forum > The Jaguars

it's already 3146 to 821

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Someone report their cheatin *****...

It's funny they post it all over like they are proud.. lmao.. Guess they need something for Jacksonville to remember them by, since in a year or two they will be gone.

Jagwired'd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wouldn't necessarily call it "cheating" so much as it is "optimizing"

The macro on the Jaguars forum is so simple that you could achieve the same success without the program. To call it cheating is simply sour grapes.

If you want me to make you one, I'd gladly complete it in 10 minutes, but I'm afraid only $500 could compensate my treason to the Jaguars nation.

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Are all Jag fans as delusional as you? lmao... How do you justify it so simply like you do.. I really believe you think you're right. It's like the tuned-down internet version of Charles Manson.

don_frosto

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Aren't you just supposed to click once per day?? It's kinda ruining the purpose if you do whatever you have posted up there..

TomHQ

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Even if they do end up winning it's the closest thing to a "championship" them and their team will ever get. They can have 12,000 cans for the next 10 years for all I care; we'll be fighting for the Lombardi.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Right now I see we are 15,000 up on them. I think this is gonna be the 8th in a row for the Packers.

Members online

Latest posts