Attention Fans

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Dallas was last weak, its now Monday.

ITS RAIDERS TALK TIME!!

I'm not too scared of them, should the Packers be?

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
not scared at all.

confidently cautious. Depending on whos healthy. I wouldnt start C-wood this week either. give him some time to get really healthy for the end of the season and playoffs. i gotta think hes gonna wanna play against his former team though.

Their defense is actually quite good... it will be a decent challenge i think. hopefully a week of pissed off practice shines through though. and homefield is always cool.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not scared of em!
I' will be there and the Packers never lose when I'm at the game.

All right folks. We're going to have to start a donation box and make sure Yooper is at every Packers game for the next five years.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Yesterday afternoon I flipped the Raider game on and watched most of it until they had the game well in hand..

Couple of notes..

Their offense is better with McNown at QB, but they still are not a force. Porter looks to be playing back near a level where he should be, and Miller is really comming on at TE... I think he will do some damage on Sunday. Their line is physical in the run game but can be handled with in the pass rush.. if KGB can go.. he should get some pressure with speed rushes and Kampy should be able to get ALOT of push from his end. Gallery is a better guard then tackle... but he makes his share of mistakes. Fargas is fast and looks a bit more physical than in past... Jordan looks disinterested in playing.

On Defense, their line play was pretty good yesterday, but isn't anywhere near SD, Minny or Dallas up front. However, their Backers are fast and get into coverage as good as any I have seen to date.. Thomas Howard's ability just jumped out during the game. They have a solid secondary.. with Huff adding the pop after the catch. As Packnic said, that should be a good test for the offense..

I know they have strung together a couple of wins.. but this team is playing better than their record would indicate.. however if we play our normal game this week.. we should be able to get the W..

Should be a good rebound game for our Defense..

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yooperfan said:
I'm not scared of em!

All right folks. We're going to have to start a donation box and make sure Yooper is at every Packers game for the next five years.

Ah, last season I had tix for the Jets game and gave them up a few weeks prior. If I had kept them would we have been 9-7?
The other good news is, if we get a home playoff game, I have tix for that too.

gopackgo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Raiders played JaMarcus for a while last week, then brought in McCown later into the game. Kiffin said he'd like to try the same strategy against us to break Russel in.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Russell played until he botched a snap... then it was off the field Rook.. somehow Al Davis pulled the string to get his big investment on the field, IMO.

Big Time arm JR has...

jnells

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Raiders looked impressive and handled the Broncos pretty well last week. I think we'll win the game but we have to be cautious.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zombieslayer said:
yooperfan said:
I'm not scared of em!

Ah, last season I had tix for the Jets game and gave them up a few weeks prior. If I had kept them would we have been 9-7?
The other good news is, if we get a home playoff game, I have tix for that too.

Ok. Don't ever do that again.

And yes, we'll have a home playoff game. :cool:

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not scared of em!

Well why don't we start a donation that sends you to every game then?

Woodson21

Cheesehead
Reaction score

ITS RAIDERS TALK TIME!!

agree its funny how some people continue to talk about the dallas game. we have to move on like you said its monday now enough..

lets not take the radiers to lightly though, even though we should win that game. they played a good game against the broncos.

DGB454

Cheesehead
Reaction score

ITS RAIDERS TALK TIME!!

Yippy!! Movin on....

Raiders are on a bit of a roll. 2 in a row isn't it? I agree that stopping the run should be the focus. With 2 QBs I think that could cause us some problems. We have to make the adjustments quickly.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The time you take ANY NFL team for granted, it comes back to bite you in the buttocks!
If we play decent, we will win.

Reaction score
I think the Packers have aren't as sure a bet to host a home playoff game as everyone else thinks.

Bucs and Seahawks are both doing well, they have gained momentum and are only 2 games behind us.

I expect a win this week.

RainX

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers should win this one. Cold weather home game against a west coast team. Hoping we'll finally wrap up the division this week.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers should win this one. Cold weather home game against a west coast team. Hoping we'll finally wrap up the division this week.

Any update on the weather? 40s? 30s?
I hope it's cold.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
RainX said:

Any update on the weather? 40s? 30s?
I hope it's cold.
Right now they are saying 35 and a 40% chance of snow showers.
Of course, that could change between now and then.

Members online

Latest posts