Atlanta or Seattle?

Who would you feel most comfortable playing, best chance to win?

• Total voters

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No I am not looking ahead, but this is a question that must be asked before next weekend's results are in.

If we beat the Niners: Which matchup do you think we'd have the highest % chance of winning and making it to the Super Bowl.

At Atlanta
vs Seattle

Atlanta is the #1 seed. And they would have gotten that monkey off their backs. We won there 2 years ago, but their team is way different, better defensively with a new coordinator, and they didn't have Julio Jones 2 years ago.

Seattle would be red hot. They were everyone's darlings entering the playoffs, having smacked down San Francisco in week 16. They have gotten their offense going with Russell Wilson becoming great already, and of course the Beast Mode Lynch. Their defense might be the NFL's best, and they contained us when we played there in week 3.

Who would you think we'd have the best chance to win against?
Only 2 choices, not one for "either, it doesn't matter who...." haha.

PackFanNChiTown

Bear Fan's Bane
Reaction score
For the best chance I'll go Seahawks in the snow in our house. Personally I have no preference, I believe we should be ready to welcome all comers and can beat any team left in the playoffs.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Atlanta

I really think Seattle's defense would be harder to beat than the Falcons, and our defense would have easier time stopping the Falcons mostly because of their running game.Plus they proved they can slam them at home

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Atlanta. Just because id rather see us in warm weather or a dome vs at home in the cold. Our wrs have an advantage. With Rodgers when its warmer imo.?

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
SeaCawks got lucky on the road due to the fact that when RG3 was still capable, the skins were up 14 - 0, then he goes down hurt and the tide changes.
Typically the SeaFags are a TERRIBLE road team. Atlanta has been good at home this year and ATL has 2 big physical WR's to counter act the SEA DB's ( which I hate due to them being dirty punks)

GB vs ATL = NFC champ game

cupacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd be comfortable either way (more so than @49ers this week), but I want nothing more than to beat down the Seahawks in Lambeau. I'm very confident we would do it given the opportunity, and the revenge would be oh so sweet.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
If we do play the seacawks in GB, the dumba$$ refs better be on their top game this time......to include calling all the dirt BS that the seatle secondary gets away with. Anyone else notice how bad they mugged the skins WR's?

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
If the Packers advance, I would prefer them to face Seattle in the Championship match. Though the Hawks would pose a more difficult challenge than the Falcons, imo, I want this match up in order to get revenge for the Week 3 debacle.

Ideally, GB crushes them. But, winning on a blown call would bring some nice ironic poetry to the equation.

OP
OP
FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If we do play the seacawks in GB, the dumba$$ refs better be on their top game this time......to include calling all the dirt BS that the seatle secondary gets away with. Anyone else notice how bad they mugged the skins WR's?
Oh I noticed.
They get away with assault beyond that 5-yard mark all the time.
But so does San Francisco.

McCarthy and company HAVE TO BE IN THE REFS EAR BEFORE the game starts or else they will illegaly be allowed to grab and hold, shove, past that 5 yard mark all game long and it throws off our rythym.

Niner fans say that's whining, but the fact is it's a rule that the refs have to call properly or it affects the outcomes. Call it right early, and it won't continue all 4 quarters.

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Atlanta

I really think Seattle's defense would be harder to beat than the Falcons, and our defense would have easier time stopping the Falcons mostly because of their running game.Plus they proved they can slam them at home

LTF, to ask if the Falcons or Seahawks worry you more, you are implying that the Pack WILL beat the Niners..And for me, I just can't do that...

Would you ask the same question to MM, or any other member of the team? And if so, what answer would you expect?

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

You mean things like dragging them around by the face mask after the play is over to start fights? Seattle is allowed to do that.

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
SEATTLE

Our guys would have a little extra motivation in a rematch this year.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seattle. Home game. Vengeance is on my mind. I will be thoroughly rooting for them this weekend. I want them at their best. I want to decapitate the 12th man and shove it up their ***.

The Rivalry

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wanna piece of Seattle's ***. More specifically, I would love to humiliate pete carrol after his embarrassing, completely unprofessional skip/jump/college boy rah rah celebration when he and his staff had to have known that the replacement refs blew the call and awarded the game to Seattle. Stay classy pete.

OP
OP
FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So you'd feel more confident in playing Seattle than Atlanta.... that's interesting.
It's a close call

Rodgers loves his favorite shoes though....

Members online

Latest posts