Atari! Atari!

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Atari Bigby has been fantastic as of late. If he performs anything like he did last week; he will leave some receivers seeing stars after he hits them.

Thanks for the link Greg C.

Cheers :packbeer:

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
This guy is gonna be good. He's a rookie and already a better player than a lot of safeties out there. Farve seems to like him too.

millertime

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This guy is gonna be good. He's a rookie and already a better player than a lot of safeties out there. Farve seems to like him too.

He's actually been in the NFL for 3 years I believe. This is his first season where he has seen any real playing time.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope he has the same kind of game this week (and Super Bowl week) as he had against Seattle. He was a flying missle!
(I'd LOVE to see him light up Randy Moss!)

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope he has the same kind of game this week (and Super Bowl week) as he had against Seattle. He was a flying missle!

I saw at least once when the Seattle WR actually dropped the ball because of footsteps. Atari gives opposing WR nightmares.

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here's a quote from USAToday.com, I didn't see it in the above article, so..

Bigby, who was born in Jamaica and resides in Florida, likes to fish in the tropical climes. He has an angler analogy for his notorious hard hits.

"It's like catching a fish. You can just feel him fighting for his life. It's a great feeling," said Bigby, the NFC Defensive Player of the Month in December. "You can actually feel the electricity in his body. I'm telling you, it's hard to describe, but it's great.

"So, for guys that have never had a big hit, go out and catch a big fish."

Ummm, he kinda sounds like a serial killer there. Or Predator if it spoke English. And I like it.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pack_in_black said:
Here's a quote from USAToday.com, I didn't see it in the above article, so..

Bigby, who was born in Jamaica and resides in Florida, likes to fish in the tropical climes. He has an angler analogy for his notorious hard hits.

"It's like catching a fish. You can just feel him fighting for his life. It's a great feeling," said Bigby, the NFC Defensive Player of the Month in December. "You can actually feel the electricity in his body. I'm telling you, it's hard to describe, but it's great.

"So, for guys that have never had a big hit, go out and catch a big fish."

Ummm, he kinda sounds like a serial killer there. Or Predator if it spoke English. And I like it.

Cue 'goodbye Horses'

He's crazy....and I love it.

MassPackersFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:

I saw at least once when the Seattle WR actually dropped the ball because of footsteps. Atari gives opposing WR nightmares.

Yeah, I saw two plays where the receiver was actually ducking as he was trying to catch the ball, preparing for the hit, and ended up dropping the catch.

ATARI!!!

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"Atari" in Japanese means to hit, strike, attack...

No big deal, he is just living up to his name.

He could in english nickname be called "Striker", or "Hit man"... Something like that.

I believe somebody referred to him as a spider monkey on this forum.

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
heh, interesting. I still look out for Bigby laying the hurt on people when he's out there.

Members online

Latest posts