At the end of Day 1, where do the Packers stand on Moss?

steveGB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
At the end of Day 1, where to the Packers stand on Moss?

i want him i hope they do too. i rkn we should trade em the 4th rounder and either 2nd next year or 3rd depending on his season.

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I doubt they even offer that tomorrow.... It sounds as if the Raiders are getting more and more desperate to get SOME value, ANY value for him, but the Pack is ready to wait for him to be cut, then start the bidding.

Just my take from the analysts....

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score

yeah i could see a 4th rounder and a conditional next year still working....

or we are just gonna wait till they cut him and use that cap that TT smartly saved and steal him

or we arent gonna get him

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Sorry. He is too much of a jerk. Anyone who pretends to take a dump on Lambeau Field can play for someone else.

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: At the end of Day 1, where to the Packers stand on Moss?

yeah i could see a 4th rounder and a conditional next year still working....

or we are just gonna wait till they cut him and use that cap that TT smartly saved and steal him

or we arent gonna get him

Way to c.y.a. Lol Very pft-esque of you :wink:

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Sorry. He is too much of a jerk. Anyone who pretends to take a dump on Lambeau Field can play for someone else.

He wasn't pretending to take a dump. He was pretending to moon.

Let's not kid ourselves here, Packer fans are known to moon the away bus. That's just one thing we do. it would be wrong to dish it out but not take. it was all meant in humor. I didn't take offense to it at all.

Now, dancing on the stars (Dallas), I wouldn't forgive TO if I were a Cowboys fan.

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
Will the Raiders really cut Moss?

I remember reading they have around 8 million in cap space left.

There's at least a much heavier 'leaning' in that direction. From what I gather, nearly everyone in the Raider F.O. is burned on him.

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score

wpr said:

He wasn't pretending to take a dump. He was pretending to moon.

Let's not kid ourselves here, Packer fans are known to moon the away bus. That's just one thing we do. it would be wrong to dish it out but not take. it was all meant in humor. I didn't take offense to it at all.

Now, dancing on the stars (Dallas), I wouldn't forgive TO if I were a Cowboys fan.
Actually I knew that but he is still a jerk. I guess I am old. I expect a professional to act better than the masses do.
What line did "Sweetness" say after he scored a touchdown? "Act like you have been here (the endzone) before." And then he would toss the ball to the ref and head back to the sideline.

dannychau22

Cheesehead
Reaction score

just face it, we're not getting moss. I'm pretty sure i read that he'd only restructure his contract for a team with a chance at the super bowl

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score

dannychau22 said:
just face it, we're not getting moss.

:thumbsup:

well said trom. If the guy's ego is bigger than his bloted salary you have a problem

steveGB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i really want moss but i think our receiving corp will be good if koren can come back and is in good form. i think moss would just be the icing on the cake.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i still wouldn't be surprised if it happens today. The raidahs (in Chris Berman's voice, of course) have been actively shopping him for a draft pick the last couple of days and they wanted a first day pick. that didn't happen. the next best offer is reportedly a 6th rounder from the patriots, and the pack has reportedly offered a 4th. it's a waiting game. oakland was trying to see if anyone blinked, and ted didn't blink. he is the most opportunistic mother****er i have ever seen, with an almost inhuman sense of patience and steadfastness. and what he lacks in personality, i believe, he makes up for with with the ability to judge others' personality. ted knows al davis. ted knew that randy wouldn't get traded for a first day pick. I have a feeling that if ted actually wants randy moss, we will end up with randy moss.

OP
OP
A
Reaction score
Wow bozz, you make TT seem like the next coming of something terrible.

It would be highly ironic though, TT seems like he has no idea what he is doing by making general statements about talent (IE. I think Morency was kind of like a full-time back in college), but he not only knows what he is doing, but what others are probably gonna be doing too.

I would laugh if TT took the offer off the table and tried to get the deal done for a 5th rounder now.

DakotaT

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
i still wouldn't be surprised if it happens today. The raidahs (in Chris Berman's voice, of course) have been actively shopping him for a draft pick the last couple of days and they wanted a first day pick. that didn't happen. the next best offer is reportedly a 6th rounder from the patriots, and the pack has reportedly offered a 4th. it's a waiting game. oakland was trying to see if anyone blinked, and ted didn't blink. he is the most opportunistic mother****er i have ever seen, with an almost inhuman sense of patience and steadfastness. and what he lacks in personality, i believe, he makes up for with with the ability to judge others' personality. ted knows al davis. ted knew that randy wouldn't get traded for a first day pick. I have a feeling that if ted actually wants randy moss, we will end up with randy moss.

I bet Uncle Ted could wax 90% of this forum in chess, and the other 10%, he would just toy with!

cheesyscot

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd be shocked if he ends up in GB. Seems to me that ted has ****** out hof qb. Lets do nothing to help him again this season and sooner or later he'll retire. Folks you're kidding your self if you think tt and mm wanted brett back. Look at the big pic. GB has a ton of money to spend the last two years and we don't do anything to bolster the team. It's a shame. Sorry Brett.

Boston Herald: "The Patriots very nearly finished their historic offseason spending spree in jaw-dropping fashion this weekend by acquiring Randy Moss. According to a league source, the Pats believed they had a deal in place for the mercurial wide receiver, but the Raiders got cold feet and backed out before it could be consummated.

ps I hope Ted proves me wrong today

Members online

Latest posts