At least the Giants beat the Packers easily

OP
OP
Jules

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
I do think Brady might play well. But, this quote from a Pats fan made me lmao

The prospect of McCourty on Nicks, Arrington on Cruz, and Moulden on Manningham terrifies me.

Really the Pats can win. They ARE favored. I just hate the match ups for NE a lot against the Giants. It's like when the Colts play San Diego. They crush us with match ups.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You are calling the Giants lucky. BUT, have you watched the Pats this year? And in the playoffs? First round. Tebow. That is all.
Correct me if I'm wrong:
Are you implying the Pats were lucky to beat Tebow and the Broncos?
You are aware that Tebow is not a good QB. That he is a running back. Right?

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
You are calling the Giants lucky. BUT, have you watched the Pats this year? And in the playoffs? First round. Tebow. That is all.

Second round. I don't even need to get into this again or my head might explode. I am still disgusted.

The Giants had a much tougher road.

No they really didn't. Maybe because they didn't have a bye week.

Atlanta sucks. Period. Their defense sucks, their offense is in a state of identity crisis, their QB is overrated, their coaching and playcalling is laughable and they got to play this team at home, where they suck even more.

Then they can up here and not only did we choke by dropping a ****-ton of passes, but our worst ranked defense made it that much easier for them to take this game. Then when you have questionable penalties that made the game closer than it should have been.

Then they play the Niners. A team with a great defense but a very mediocre offense. I don't think their receivers caught a single ball today and they blew the games on special teams blunders.

The Patriots played two very good defensive teams on their way too the SB. And unlike us, the Patriots 31st ranked defense actually fuking showed up and played and they don't even have all of their starters playing, also unlike our defense.

I don't care what you say about Tebow. Denver has a good defense and Tebow like it or not had played well against the Steelers.

OP
OP
Jules

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong:
Are you implying the Pats were lucky to beat Tebow and the Broncos?
You are aware that Tebow is not a good QB. That he is a running back. Right?
lol no. I don't think very highly of Denver. McDaniels ruined that team for kicks and giggles I think. Sure they beat the Steelers but whatever. The 1997 Colts beat the 1997 Packers. It happens.

OP
OP
Jules

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
No they really didn't. Maybe because they didn't have a bye week.

Atlanta sucks. Period. Their defense sucks, their offense is in a state of identity crisis, their QB is overrated, their coaching and playcalling is laughable and they got to play this team at home, where they suck even more.

Then they can up here and not only did we choke by dropping a ****-ton of passes, but our worst ranked defense made it that much easier for them to take this game. Then when you have questionable penalties that made the game closer than it should have been.

Then they play the Niners. A team with a great defense but a very mediocre offense. I don't think their receivers caught a single ball today and they blew the games on special teams blunders.

The Patriots played two very good defensive teams on their way too the SB. And unlike us, the Patriots 31st ranked defense actually fuking showed up and played and they don't even have all of their starters playing, also unlike our defense.

I don't care what you say about Tebow. Denver has a good defense and Tebow like it or not had played well against the Steelers.

Lets be honest. There was a reason we were all rooting for the Cowboys and Falcons. We knew the Giants were going to be a tough opponent. Pats fans also did not want the Giants in the playoffs.

The Giants when clicking are a load to handle. They can pass rush without blitzing and have an elite passing game themselves. It's tough to handle if you are built like the Packers/Patriots with a poor passing D and a pass reliant team.

The Patriots can win this SB. I just am not sure I like the match ups for them. Much like in 2007 when I took the Giants but they are better now.

There are so many similarities to the Giants run like in 2007 it's almost spooky. Even winning in OT on a turnover to set up a FG. Beating an NFC South team first. Punking Romo in a must win game. Leading the league in sacks. (I think?). Weird.

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
Lets be honest. There was a reason we were all rooting for the Cowboys and Falcons. We knew the Giants were going to be a tough opponent. Pats fans also did not want the Giants in the playoffs.

The Giants when clicking are a load to handle. They can pass rush without blitzing and have an elite passing game themselves. It's tough to handle if you are built like the Packers/Patriots with a poor passing D and a pass reliant team.

The Patriots can win this SB. I just am not sure I like the match ups for them. Much like in 2007 when I took the Giants but they are better now.

There are so many similarities to the Giants run like in 2007 it's almost spooky. Even winning in OT on a turnover to set up a FG. Beating an NFC South team first. Punking Romo in a must win game. Leading the league in sacks. (I think?). Weird.

I'm sorry, because I might have missed it. But where in this post did you explain exactly how the Giants' road to the SB was easier?

P-E-Z

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Giants will beat the Pats ........ more easily than you think... NE Defense is pretty bad and Giants will have brady running for his life

Lionheart

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If I had to sit through the Packers losing like the Ravens did today I think I might leave the country for a month or something and find a deserted island.

OMG. What a haunting way to see your season end. I feel so badly for them.

Totally agree. I was rooting for them to go all the way. What a cruel way to lose. They had dreadfull play calling, however. Withing field-goal range with 51 seconds to go and one time out left, why didn't they run the football?? Why leave it all in the hands of Flacco? They could've clinched it, but then were out of downs and adding insult to injury, missed an "easy" field goal. The Ravens just aren't good enough on offense to win the SB.

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Giants will beat the Pats ........ more easily than you think... NE Defense is pretty bad and Giants will have brady running for his life
Agree. If Manning could get the yards he did against that ferocious 49ers defense he will have a field day against the Pats.

And the Giants defense is damn good in it's own right.

P-E-Z

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Agree. If Manning could get the yards he did against that ferocious 49ers defense he will have a field day against the Pats.

And the Giants defense is damn good in it's own right.

Plus the regular season meeting the Giants did not Nicks or Bradshaw. Plus Manningham was playing hurt.

OP
OP
Jules

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Oh, I forgot about this thread.

It's like ripping off the band aid again.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts